Lady Lavender

Edit tea info Last updated by sensualreality

1 Tasting Note View all

From The Tea Spot

Our Lady Lavender has her roots in Earl Grey tea with a sprinkle of lavender, vanilla, orange peel, & other citruses. One hot cup will whisk you away to a relaxing day at the spa or romantic getaway en Provence. There’s a lot more to this tea than bergamot, lavender and black tea. If you enjoy a sweet, well-rounded, and full-bodied Earl Grey, but long for a little lift and a twist, then Lady Lavender may be your gal. Her black tea base provides a nice background that doesn’t attempt to overpower the other flavors. The citrus notes are perfectly tart while the vanilla adds a nice creamy sweetness, and the lavender notes pick it up a notch, awakening your senses. You should also try Lady Lavender on ice. This lady isn’t shy in the cold – in fact, you’ll likely find that’s where she shines.

About The Tea Spot View company

1 Tasting Note

I’m an Earl Grey lover so I thought I would give this variation a shot. I found it to be brisk and soothing at the same time. It is very heavy on the lavender, but the citrus and vanilla help support it well. The aroma is lovely and reminds me of a lavender and vanilla perfume oil I wear occasionally. It’s not something I will brew on a regular basis, but I’d like to keep a little on hand for the right occasions.