Casablanca

Fruit Herbal Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Tabby

From The Tea Table

Caffeine-free fruit blend of raspberry, strawberry, apple, hibiscus, currant, rosehip, corn flower and calendula petals. Good hot or for iced tea.

About The Tea Table View company

I like fruit teas with sugar to sip while I’m relaxing after work: they’re a treat with no caffeine. So I ordered this one with my last Tea Table order.

Smell in the bag: fruity but not that fruity, surprisingly, since almost all there is in it is fruit. Brews up to a sort of taupey/pink color with a smell pretty much like it is in the bag. The taste is generic fruity, though, not very interesting, though I suppose I am getting some vitamin C from the rosehip peels and hibiscus.

I think I probably wouldn’t buy this again, because I have other favorite fruit teas (to mention one: Adagio’s Berry Blues) and this one doesn’t distinguish itself.

I’m so glad to have this tea in my cupboard again! I love this tea because it is impossible for me to mess up, it could steep all day and get cold and it still tastes wonderful!

Delicious. Great well-rounded fruit tea which can be a difficult task to accomplish.

Wow. Immediately after opening the package I was hit with a very strong fruity aroma. Luckily it mellowed out a bit after brewing, but it is still quite strong. There is a certain aftertaste to this tea, but it’s not necessarily bad. It just stays in your mouth for a bit.

Very fruity, quite strong, reminds me a lot of Tazo’s Passion Tea. I’m going to try this again Iced, It seems like it’s better suited for that purpose.

Boiling