Wulong (Oolong)

Oolong Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Indigobloom

• “Wow. Steepster says I've had this one for 2 years now. Seriously?! Well, it held up. No loss in flavour at all. I am shocked. I think this might have been the last or second last bag. Not bad,...” Read full tasting note
    indigobloom 1342 tasting notes

From Triple Leaf Tea

Wulong Tea

Premium All Natural Tea Smooth, Mellow & Fragrant Flavor Beneficial Everyday Tea™ Delicious Hot or Iced

Oolong is one of the most popular of traditional Chinese teas. All green, white, oolong and black teas are made from the same tea plant, Camellia sinensis. Oolong is semi-oxidized, and falls between minimally oxidized green tea and more highly oxidized black tea. Oolong teas are called gingcha in Chinese, which translates to clear tea. They are high in beneficial polyphenol antioxidants. Wulong oolong tea was first discovered during the Ming Dynasty. It was originally produced in the Wuyi mountains in the Fujian province of China. It is thought that oolong tea was named after the Wuyi mountains. The tea grows in the mild climate and mist in the gaps of these mountains. These unique growing conditions and the partial oxidation processing methods produce oolong teas of special complexity and a roasted flavor without bitterness. Our tea is high quality oolong tea, with a smooth, mellow and fragrant flavor and a warm golden color. This beneficial tea is good to drink everyday, hot or iced.

Triple Leaf Tea’s Ancient Chinese Herbs & Teas
Traditional Chinese herbology began in approximately 2500 B.C. Recently, here in the West, people have discovered the value of this ancient system. Tea drinkers are able to enjoy a wider variety of Chinese herbs and teas that rarely were used in the West until now. The Chinese system of herbology has been recorded in ancient texts, which are studied and employed even today. This time tested knowledge has been passed on from generation to generation over the centuries.

Triple Leaf Tea comes from such a tradition. It is made in the U.S.A. by a Chinese American family-owned business. Their company owner can remember stories of his own grandfather selling herbs and teas in his village in China. Today, these traditional Chinese herbs and teas are available to you. We wish you harmony and health.

About Triple Leaf Tea View company

Wow. Steepster says I’ve had this one for 2 years now. Seriously?! Well, it held up. No loss in flavour at all. I am shocked.
I think this might have been the last or second last bag. Not bad, but not as stellar as I recall. Ok so maybe it has lost some ooomph. Or I just don’t appreciate roasted oolong the way I once did. Who knows.
Anyhow, it’s Friday and I am in a great mood!! Going out dancing tonight, with a friend who is in from Calgary, and then hiking tomorrow! (the logic on the order of this might not be so sound tomorrow. Hiking and hangover anyone? We shall see. I’m not prone to excessive drinking but the lack of sleep might do me in heh)

TeaBrat

Roasted oolongs have a long shelf life. I have a few that claim to be good for 10-15 years.

Indigobloom