Cranberry, Raspberry, & Elderflower

Fruit Herbal Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Terri HarpLady

From Twinings

This selection brings together an exciting combination of our refreshing fruit and herbal infusions. 5 teabags each of: Blackberry & Nettle; Pomegranate & Raspberry; Cranberry & Sanguinello Orange; cranberry-raspberry-and-elderflower and Blackcurrant, Ginseng & Vanilla. Box contains 25 individually assorted sachets.

About Twinings View company

After teaching on & off throughout the day, & revisiting my Gaiwan for additional oolong steepings, I needed something different, preferably sweet, & without caffeine. Digging through the cupboard, I came across the Twinings Fresh & Fruity sampler box. There’s not much left in the box, but I figured I’d give this one a try.

It is tart & mildly sweet, more cranberry than rasp, & with the addition of a little stevia, juicy! Really, it’s like warm Koolaid. Now I want something else…

This tea does start off very tart and sour with notable cranberry flavour. I am not a fan of cranberry at the best of times in honesty and I find this mixture really isn’t for me.

It’s not smooth and there is just one level of fruitiness which keeps it tart all the way through, a touch of sweetness would have helped slightly. Great if you love the idea of warm cranberry juice with added sourness from the raspberries.