Organic Matcha Coconut

Matcha Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by MissMylin

• “Finished the last of this yesterday. 3 tsp with 1.5 cups of So Good soy milk. I really enjoyed this matcha mix, but found it a little too sweet for my liking. Yes, that sounds odd given my...” Read full tasting note
    missmylin 86 tasting notes
  • “I found this on sale at London Drugs yesterday so I thought I would try it out considering the fact that I a) love coconut, b) have yet to try Red Leaf's coconut matcha, and c) have also yet to try...” Read full tasting note
    fjellrev 757 tasting notes

From Two Hills Tea

Product description not available yet.

About Two Hills Tea View company

Finished the last of this yesterday. 3 tsp with 1.5 cups of So Good soy milk. I really enjoyed this matcha mix, but found it a little too sweet for my liking. Yes, that sounds odd given my massive sweet tooth, but I’m much happier with my matcha from Red Leaf where I can control the sweetness level.

I found this on sale at London Drugs yesterday so I thought I would try it out considering the fact that I a) love coconut, b) have yet to try Red Leaf’s coconut matcha, and c) have also yet to try their matchaccino stuff.

It’s kind of weird to drink pre-sweetened matcha, but in a way, it works. I rarely sweeten my drinks, even matcha, since I find that sweetened soy milk is more than enough. This is too sweet to enjoy with sweetened soy though. Wow. This tastes more sugary than coconutty to me. I think if I had it with cow’s milk or unsweetened soy or almond there would be a better balance.

I’m glad I picked this up. I’ll be an easy one to consume. And come on. Coconut.

Anna

Which are your favourite coconut teas?

Stephanie

I LOVE coconut teas :D Red Leaf’s coconut matcha is FABULOUS. My favorite non-matcha coconut tea is Golden Moons Coconut oolong :)

Fjellrev

My favourites so far are David’s Coconut Oolong and both of Zen’s coconut oolong and green. And Bayswater’s Creamy Coconut black is amazing. Like a macaroon with a touch of almond. It’s hard to find good coconut blacks, it seems.

And I’ve heard really good things about Golden Moon’s! Stephanie, Red Leaf’s isn’t too artificial?

Stephanie

I love Golden Moons :) I have extra if you want me to send you some to try!

I didn’t find red leaf’s to be artificial at all…I’m almost out of it but plotting an order soon. I forget, are you in the US? PM me about a coconutty gift from me to you :)