drank Earl Grey by DAVIDsTEA

Tonight I’m having my standard cup of English Breakfast (I should really try something new but I finished my exams today and I’m in full relaxation mode, and relaxation mode means “don’t fix what ain’t broke”). However I did discover a recipe for Earl Grey Tea cookies!

I just took one batch out of the oven and they’re tasty. And the best part is they go perfectly with tea! The Davids Earl Grey adds some seriously delicious flavour.

If anyone wants to try out the recipe it’s here: http://www.shutterbean.com/2009/earl-grey-tea-cookies/

tea-sipper

I’m newly obsessed with anything Earl Grey, so those cookies sound delicious!

Comments

tea-sipper

I’m newly obsessed with anything Earl Grey, so those cookies sound delicious!

That’s my mug!

Likes:

Dislikes:

Last updated as of February 2017.

Canada