drank Milk Caramel by Lupicia

My friend sent this one along and it is seriously tasty. It has a subtle genmaicha vibe going on, plus the strong caramel flavour.

I can see why some would think this similar to Japon, but I have to say the tastes are a wee bit different, but the low maintenance (AKA steep at boiling) of this tea might almost put this one in the lead. Gasp. I feel horrid even typing that. I’ll have to contemplate that a bit more before fully deciding.

ohfancythat

Can’t wait for the order!!

Comments

ohfancythat

Can’t wait for the order!!

I live with my partner and our two bunnies: Callie and Ben, and one cat: Ivan. I’m working on my MSc in biology and enjoying tea along the way!

I love black teas and this is what I’m usually drinking.

I’m also fond of herbals, oolongs, whites, and subtly flavoured greens. I’m always looking for a replacement for my all-time favourite Butiki’s White Rhino.

Pu’erhs, rooibos (specifically red, I’m more open to green), honeybush, and matés are not my favourite. I tend to avoid them unless others find them too amazing to be missed.

Likes:
Creaminess, toffee, cacao/dark chocolate, coconut, and rhubarb. I’m open to flavoured teas but they can’t be cloying or fake/candy like.

Dislikes:
Any smokiness at all, bergamot, flowers (rose and jasmine), hibiscus is hit and miss.

Last updated October 2020.

Canada