drank Pumpkin Chai by DAVIDsTEA

What can I say hasn’t been said already? Owning this tea gives you the magical power to make Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Lattes all day every day; if you like that beverage this should be an instant, unquestionable buy.

It also smells like the epitome of Fall: Cloves, Cinnamon, Caramel, and the sweet scent of those little pumpkin candies. It’s definitely one of the highlights of the season for me and it tastes great in all of its forms be it straight, with milk, brown sugar, or even.. well, maybe it isn’t the best cooled but it’s still drinkable. For best results brew it longer to get the full range of the flavours.

This was my very first loose leaf tea and I’ve been hooked ever since.

Currently looking for the most buttery and sweet green oolong I can find.

Subjective Rating System 2.0:

86-90: A favourite tea. May have quality flaws that I choose to ignore.

BC, Lower Mainland