Quick last cup of the night before going to bed and waking up early tomorrow to catch a flight down to Southern California! Cavocorax provided me a two cups worth sample and this is the last of it. I couldn’t step out the door later this afternoon without finishing my first cup; didn’t want to waste a drop.

I don’t know if I like this more than the Lemon or Lime Chiffon but one of these three is going to make my permanent stock list. The citrus here is more creamy tart than fruity, and it’s as satisfying as any late night dessert. I can’t taste the rooibos that much, either. Thanks for all the cake, Cavocorax!

Side note: Does anyone know of any good tea places in Palm Springs/Palm Desert area?

Kittenna

Safe travels! :D

Cavocorax

Have a good trip!
I like that you can’t really taste the rooibos, but I don’t know which of the Lemon/Lime teas from DTT that I want to re-stock either. They’re all pretty good.

OMGsrsly

Hope you have a good trip, and manage to find some awesome teas! :)

Fjellrev

Enjoy your time in Cali!

Comments

Kittenna

Safe travels! :D

Cavocorax

Have a good trip!

OMGsrsly

Hope you have a good trip, and manage to find some awesome teas! :)

Fjellrev

Enjoy your time in Cali!

White teas, roasted/fired green teas, and the not so roasted green oolong varieties are my favourites. I enjoy the odd shu puerh too.

Currently looking for the most buttery and sweet green oolong I can find.

Ingredients/flavours I enjoy (in moderation): anise, butter, caramel, cedar, cream, grapefruit, jasmine, lavender, lemon, lilac, lime, maple, marshmallow leaves, melon, mint, orchid, pine, rice, rose, vanilla.

Subjective Rating System 2.0:

86-90: A favourite tea. May have quality flaws that I choose to ignore.

BC, Lower Mainland