Iced latte makes this. Just creamy, fluffy sugar goodness.

I wonder what the difference is between this and the Southern Boy Cotton Candy Iced Tea. CTC?

Iced 6 min, 30 sec
Southern Boy Teas

The base tea is the only difference. The 52teas version uses our black tea blend base of Chinese and Indian teas (Assam and Darjeeling), the SBT version for iced teas uses an organic Nilgiri BOPFS base.

thanks for letting us know frank!

canadianadia

I had wondered that myself, thanks for asking CrowKettle, and for answering Frank.

CrowKettle

Thanks for the information, Frank!

CHAroma

The different bases do make a big difference for me personally. I love the 52teas version hot and don’t think it’s that great cold. Whereas the SBT version is perfect iced and I really enjoy it. I also prefer the 52teas version sweetened and the SBT version unsweetened.

Comments

Southern Boy Teas

thanks for letting us know frank!

canadianadia

CrowKettle

Thanks for the information, Frank!

CHAroma

White teas, roasted/fired green teas, and the not so roasted green oolong varieties are my favourites. I enjoy the odd shu puerh too.

Currently looking for the most buttery and sweet green oolong I can find.

Ingredients/flavours I enjoy (in moderation): anise, butter, caramel, cedar, cream, grapefruit, jasmine, lavender, lemon, lilac, lime, maple, marshmallow leaves, melon, mint, orchid, pine, rice, rose, vanilla.

Subjective Rating System 2.0:

86-90: A favourite tea. May have quality flaws that I choose to ignore.

BC, Lower Mainland