Sipdown! Goodbye autumn leaves, and hello summer!

This was decent but I think I’m going to stick with the black tea based Maple Seduction from Steam- the sweetness isn’t as cloying there, which is great. This, and the version from David’s, are a bit much for me, unfortunately. Neither rooibos or maple are a particular favourite of mine, although I enjoy them in small doses.

I’ll have to pick up some maple rooibos another time, though- I keep forgetting I want to try mixing it with lapsang souchong.

Ingredients/flavours I tend to dislike or stay away from: apple, cocoa nibs, marine, peach, stevia, dairy products

Subjective Rating System 2.0:

90-100: My absolute favourite tea. Will impulsively buy and hoard like a dragon.

85-89: A favourite tea. May have quality flaws that I choose to ignore.

76-84: A lovely tea, maybe of high quality or masterful blending, but not one I’m likely to order again.

BC, Lower Mainland