This one’s from Sil! It’s not bad at all as long as you like Swedish Berries or raspberry candies (jelly belly or Hasbro gummies). I do like those things, so this didn’t last long.

3 tsp 8 OZ / 240 ML
Courtney

Haha! So not so raspberry au naturel?

courtney..nope not in my opinion either.. i dont like it

Courtney

Good to know haha. I’m always looking for the natural tasting ones.

CrowKettle

Yeah, not so much. The closest it comes is raspberry jam, but that’s a bit of a stretch.

Fjellrev

I tried it but haven’t reviewed it yet. Yeah, I personally find it artificial. Crowkettle, how many cups did you get out of it?

CrowKettle

There were 3 scoops but I threw it all in one big two portion smoothie. It was very concentrated and left a sugary aftertaste for a good hour.

Fjellrev

Holy crap, no wonder! Because I was like daaaaamn, there were around four servings worth in there. It must have been concentrated, indeed.

CrowKettle

I’m just super classy when it comes to matcha prep.. I used to be conservative with the portions, and still am with the warm lattes, but tend to go all in with the milkshakes and morning smoothies.

Comments

Courtney

Haha! So not so raspberry au naturel?

courtney..nope not in my opinion either.. i dont like it

Courtney

Good to know haha. I’m always looking for the natural tasting ones.

CrowKettle

Currently looking for the most buttery and sweet green oolong I can find.

Subjective Rating System 2.0:

86-90: A favourite tea. May have quality flaws that I choose to ignore.

BC, Lower Mainland