This tastes a lot like amaretto. I tend to steep this in the evening, forget about it by my bedside table, then drink it cold the next morning. It’s good that way.

Bear With Me recommended this to me ages ago, and it’s pretty tasty when I’m not drowning in rooibos apathy.

Flavors: Almond, Cherry, Strawberry, Wood

Plunkybug

I like this one too. I got it from Bear With Me too, as a sample to see if I liked Janet’s rooibos…he thought I would, as he feels it is better than David’s rooibos. I like the Rainbow and Plum the best, but I am ok with a few other varieties from her (and others).

CrowKettle

If I have to grab a cup of rooibos, I definitely prefer Janet’s blends to the ones from David’s. I agree with Rainbow and Plum being my favourites too :) Didn’t Janet discontinue the Plum though?

Plunkybug

I still have a fair bit of plum left…both really, but I did get extra plum when she mentioned it being discontinued. It’s been a while since I was in last. I remember she was changing suppliers, and was in the middle of that, so I’ve no idea what offerings she has now. I hope to get back there one day soon.

CrowKettle

I still have practically all my plum left too. Maybe a Vic visit is in the future (even if just for Silk Road/Jaga Silk).

Yes! Let me know!

Comments

Plunkybug

Yes! Let me know!

Ingredients/flavours I tend to dislike or stay away from: apple, cocoa nibs, marine, peach, stevia, dairy products

Subjective Rating System 2.0:

90-100: My absolute favourite tea. Will impulsively buy and hoard like a dragon.

85-89: A favourite tea. May have quality flaws that I choose to ignore.

76-84: A lovely tea, maybe of high quality or masterful blending, but not one I’m likely to order again.

BC, Lower Mainland