This blend is wonderful. My student who’s obsessed with the Titanic wanted something “Titanic-y” for his birthday. I asked his mother (he’s six, so a black tea blend isn’t ideal for a young child his age) if she likes tea, but she doesn’t; therefore, I bought the tea, but gave him the tin—which is very cool.

The tea is magical. When looking for a good black/oolong tea blend, this is what I want. It’s rich, yet earthy. I like it as is (which is rare), but my wife thinks that it pairs well with a touch of sugar and cream.

(Side Note: I bought this tea prior to Christmas, and drank a few cups within a week. I just now finished it while eating an anise & almond pizzelle that my mother made for us, and it was the proper thing to have with it. The anise helped enrich the blend, and actually enhanced the flavor of the pizzelle. I will definitely buy this again soon!)

Boiling 3 min, 0 sec 2 tsp 16 OZ / 473 ML

I’ve been drinking tea for a couple of years. It all began in college when a roommate had introduced me to loose leaf teas.

I figured that it was time to have a place to go to, where I can share my thoughts and opinions with others on teas; while expanding my palate and learn about new teas from others.

A little bit about me: I enjoy writing, an avid hiker, a tea drinker, book collector, and gamer.

Rating Scale:

0-69 is below average (never try/buy again)

70-85 is average (glad I tried it, but will never buy it).

86-100 is beyond average (I want more).

Northeast Ohio