drank Assam Superb Tea by Fortnum & Mason

Had this earlier today from mom’s stash of tea. While its not a bad little cup, it was a little too bitter for me at 3mins. I likely won’t get another chance to have some but if I did I’d try 2.5 minutes with water just a little cooler, to see if that helps. I much prefer the breakfast tea I have from fortnums to this one but it was good to try.

Ysaurella

the F&M teas are generally very strong and malty. I recognize their qualities but maybe this is just not my kind of teas

I enjoy a few of their teas, but i’ve also had less than amazing experiences with some as well. I think they’re a hit and miss kind of company for me at least…

Comments

Ysaurella

Toronto, ON