drank Winter by Turmeric Teas

delicious ginger, turmeric. Yep i like this herbal. It could have a little more ginger, but that’s almost always the case.

cuddlesmom

It sounds like you’ve invested in more than your share of ginger tea! I am thinking about getting a sample of Harney and Sons ginger oolong (as if I haven’t got enough Harney tea in the house now). If you’ve tried it, I’d be interested on your thoughts as to how it stands up against the Turmeric Teas Winter brew.

sadly i haven’t tried that one. good luck on that though!

Comments

cuddlesmom

sadly i haven’t tried that one. good luck on that though!

Toronto, ON