This is a tea that I would summarize as having awesome mouthfeel, great smell, above average taste and barely noticeable cha qi.

There is very little aroma in the dry leaves, but once wet, especially after a few infusions once they open up, it becomes exhilirating. It is sweet, warming and fruity with notes of coffee, gelatine sweets, blue grapes, dried fruit and brazil nuts. The taste is smooth and sweet with very little bitterness. As for the mouthfeel, I found the tea to be very mouth-watering, thick, slimy and soft at the same time. It induces a slight alcohol like tingling sensation.

Flavors: Alcohol, Coffee, Dark Bittersweet, Dates, Dried Fruit, Grapes, Nuts, Raisins, Smooth, Sweet, Thick

Boiling 0 min, 30 sec 6 g 5 OZ / 150 ML

Currently, I am a PhD student at the Perimeter Institute for Theoretical Physics in Ontario. Apart from teas and mathematics, I enjoy sports and traveling, as well as music of all kinds.

I have been a fan of green tea for a while and only recently (in 2017) started exploring other kinds of tea in greater depth. I rarely drink blends or white tea and avoid artificially scented teas. Other than that I try to keep it varied. The one thing that I am currently missing in my collection are teas from India, in particular some Darjeelings.

My rating description:
100 _ Unforgettable tea, an experience that changes your life.
90 – 100 _ Excellent tea.
80 – 90 _ Very enjoyable, I will buy again.
70 – 80 _ I enjoyed it, but I most likely won’t be buying it again.
60 – 70 _ Decent.
50 – 60 _ Average, forgettable.
40 – 50 _ I didn’t really like the tea, but it is drinkable.
0 – 40 _ I would prefer to avoid the tea.

Waterloo, ON, Canada