This tea was amazing!

Sorry in advance for the choppy tasting note.

I don’t remember the specifics but this tea sure did make my day. It has such a clean light flavour, that is not fruity like most ripes. It’s woody, but not bitter at all, with a plum-like background note that is very clean. I notice with regular tea that the aftertaste is very acidic, making you want to rinse your mouth, but this tea left a nice sweet taste that wasn’t acidic long after I finished my session.

I read on their website that this tea has a high mineral content due to the fact that the trees grow slowly and there are not many leaves on the wild trees, and I’d totally agree, the minerality is definitely strong. It aswell brews very thick, but without the bitterness.

It brewed around 12 steeps before it significantly lost its flavour. The depth of flavour and its complexity too are hard to beat, it must be the wild leaf! The flavours here are a bit different, and more unpredictable as compared to normal plantation puer. As well, the cha qi on this is very strong, and it was very uplifting.

A very very good tea, and an intresting background to go along with it!

Hello!

I am a student and photographer who has recently gained a passion for tea!

I will try my best to give the most detailed reviews for every tea, as I too know the struggle of wanting to experience a tea through the words of another person.

I will usually do my tasting notes on the weekend, so that I can do a full undistracted tasting note without being stressed about school work. So Look forward until then!

Haha, check out my instagram posted below if you’d like to see what I’m actually up to, I post a photo once weekly!

Ohio