This isn’t tea. This is a plucking to please some dolts that don’t care about ripping beautiful buds from their parent bushes.

PINEY, CITRUSY HOPS. One note. If you find any other flavors or aromas, congrats?

If you’re a fan of IPA beers but can’t drink before or during work, this bud’s for you. If you’re that hard-pressed, you could even try carbonating it.

It does taste good cold-brewed with fresh basil. Because basil. That’s how I’m getting rid of this. Slamming a liter as soon as I wake up.

This makes me sound snobby but it’s really all tongue-in-cheek. Needless to say, I’m not a fan but others who like really light teas and some piney, citrusy sweetness might enjoy this. Re-brews forever. You can go as far as the buds almost falling apart.

Leafhopper

Yeah, the puerh bud tea I had a while ago was very similar. Those poor buds could have done better. :(