reviewed Glass Tea Thermos by Mandala Tea

Just received my Mandala package with this tea thermos. Good and thorough reviews already. I got the large 14 oz one. It is double-walled glass, came with a black neoprene sleeve, a 2-way stainless filter and brew basket. Haven’t tried it yet, just washed it out but it feels solid, well made. I’ll use it next time I do anything grandpa style. I think this would be perfect for that. If there is anything to add to what was already covered, I’ll do that after I use it for a while.

Update: Very nice. I really like it. I’m using it right now. It’s not leak-proof but I’m planning to use this around my home anyway. I like Oolong Owl’s review on it. :) For road trips, I always bring my Zojirushi travel mug to carry hot water, and maybe I’ll bring this too as a sipper.

Update 1/14/19: Been using it every day since, and bringing it with me on the road. If you’re careful putting the top on level (not crooked) and not cranking it down too tight, it doesn’t leak. I left it on its side for the past few days, and so far, it didn’t leak but I’ll keep testing. Upped the rating.

Longtime casual tea drinker. In the past, mainly Sencha, Matcha. I’m currently into Oolong, Black & Pu’erh.

Gongfu cha is the main way I prepare my tea (gaiwan or Yixing teapot). I drink all tea… Usually unflavored. I do try some flavored now. Just as long as it doesn’t have any artificial sweetener.

I generally don’t add anything to my teas.

USA