#tiffanys2021sipdown Tea #56 overall / Tea #23 for February
#drinkwhatyouown January slot 23/25

Tuesday 2/16 — One of my earliest Sipsby boxes (I started sipsby fall 2017, so from late 2017/early 2018) I got 4 sachets of this. I’m not a black tea or earl grey gal so this got put in my large box of sipsby teas. As I’m trying to be more mindful and sipdown my 342049432904830943 overall collection of teas this was pulled out for a black tea option. Steeped 2 teabags as loose tea in my DT favorite tumbler before work and been sipping on it all shift long (2 pm-10 pm).

#tiffanydrinkstea #tiffanys2021 #tiffanysfaves #tiffanyinthe614 #tiffanysteasipdown #sipdownchallenge

For now I’m generally using my tasting notes to record my 2021 sipdowns (of tins/bags/packages no matter if it’s a kilo bag or a teabag/sample packet), goal is 500 by end of year and not a ban on buying but just learning my tastes.

2021 TOTAL AS OF 8/31: 318

March: 45 (129 total as of 3/31) [goal 100 aka for end of the month: 184]
February: 51 (84 total as of 2/28) [goal for end of the month: 84]
January: 33 [goal for end of the month: 42]

TOTAL MONEY SPENT on tea/tea accessories in 2021 as of 2/17/21: $1562.79 USD

Been a huge fan of tea since spring of 2016.

Likes: herbal (tisanes), green, oolong, fruity, lemon, bananas, cherry, raspberry, any berries really, dessert, sweet potato, spicy, smoky, earthy, roasted, chai, ginger, cardamom, lavender, rosemary, sage need to keep adding to this.

Dislikes: stevia, chamomile, rose, jasmine, perfume, floral.

I post here and there on Instagram, need to start posting there more regularly.

I love to share/swap/take in homeless teas… if you have something (even if it’s just enough for one cup – for me one cup is a 16-20 oz size) to share / want to swap / etc. feel free to send me a message. I don’t have any allergies and love trying new things! :)

Columbus, Ohio, USA