Well, that finishes up the cold brew of this one! Delicious!

Also, I just got the day’s mail, which included a very mustachioed swap package from VariaTEA! It’s huuugeeee and I can’t wait to dig into it!

VariaTEA

Haha I do apologize for the ridiculous (although pretty hilarious) tape. It was all I had but I am happy the teas arrived safely and hopefully you find some tasty treats inside.

Roswell Strange

Also, officially over 200 now for the first time ever… 211, to be precise.

haha Yes!!

VariaTEA

It was a tad bit of a goal to push you over the 200 mark. You know have more teas than I do :P

It would have been 213, but two were blends I already had ;P

VariaTEA

I think I realized that after sealing the envelope but just got lazy to take stuff out. Hopefully you like them. Also I am sure my number will go up as soon as yours or any of the other swaps I am waiting for arrives.

Roswell Strange

Mine had 19 blends it ;P And I know you have lots on the way as well. Personally, I think I maybe had something from Keychange (Her Eight Candles sample that made her sick?) and then my RiverTea order – but nothing else on the way! Except maybe Day 4 of the 12 Days exchange which never showed up :(

VariaTEA

I don’t even recall how many teas I ended up sending because I just kept adding.

Roswell Strange

34… 32 of which I didn’t already have in my cupboard (and not counting the ones already in my cupboard, I’d only tried two others previously; Red Velvet Cake and Lime Gelato).

VariaTEA

Wait I sent your Red Velvet Cake? As in the DAVIDs one?

VariaTEA

Oh nvm. You mean the Stash one. I was wondering why I would send a tea you hated.

Definitely the Stash one – which is so much better than DT’s awful version :P

I am the reverse. I actually really liked the DAVIDs

Comments

VariaTEA

Roswell Strange

Also, officially over 200 now for the first time ever… 211, to be precise.

haha Yes!!

It would have been 213, but two were blends I already had ;P

VariaTEA

Wait I sent your Red Velvet Cake? As in the DAVIDs one?

Definitely the Stash one – which is so much better than DT’s awful version :P

I am the reverse. I actually really liked the DAVIDs

Hello;

My name is Kelly. I’m a twenty something tea drinker and reviewer living in Saskatchewan, Canada. I started drinking loose leaf fairly casually about five years ago, and at some point between then and now that ‘fun little hobby’ turned into a serious obsession.

You know you’ve got it bad when you get your hobby tattooed to your arm.

I’m a TAC certified Tea Sommelier!

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:

Tea Pet Reference Guide:

Clay Pixiu Dragons: Zak & Wheezie
Clay Monkey: Enzo
Ruyao Carp: Splashy
Ceramic Rabbit: Rupert
Ceramic Horse: Bergamot
Ceramic Snail: Snicket

I also have two real life pets:

SK, Canada