Another tea from the cute, stackable sampler!

It has a bit of an odd, apricot-like scent as it steeps. It made me a bit nervous, but I’ve really been into light, fruity teas lately. I figured this would be just what I wanted. And surprisingly, it is! It reminds me a lot of the Tea Forte greens and whites I’ve been trying lately. Especially in the way that it reminds me a bit of a Bath and Body Works scent. (As always, in a good way!)

From what I understand, “ambrosia” refers to a heavenly sort of fruit punch? That’s pretty much what this tastes like. The white Assam is muted, there for a sort of background strength that’s hard to describe. I taste plum as the primary fruit, but also lots of other flavors. Berries, pears, cherries. It’s like a delicious fruit cocktail. I might have to get the full size tin of this stuff. Another winner from Zhena’s!

Indigobloom

A white Assam blend?! sounds unique

Comments

Indigobloom

A white Assam blend?! sounds unique

Quiet, strange, and in love with the world of tea. Living just outside of Atlanta. Cat lover, electronic music geek, balcony gardener, and collector of fossils. On the hunt for the perfect tea in each of my favorite categories.

I have officially been here on Steepster for 10 years.

I prefer black teas, and my preferences change with the seasons. I drink my tea iced from March – October and hot during the few cold months.

You can assume that I’m preparing my tea using the Western method. I use stevia or honey as my sweetener. My tea cupboard always contains an earl grey, a chai, a sleepytime, a dessert, an herbal, and a plain black.

Decatur, GA