drank Indian Nimbu by Harney & Sons

Additional notes: Sipdown! I didn’t know I was so close to finishing this one, so it’s perfect timing that I have more on the way. Couldn’t help ordering two ounces of this. Even though this batch has 2011 written on the package, the flavor is still delightful. Darjeeling with lemon and a little of that caramel flavor that Paris has. I can only hope the new batch is half as good! One of my favorites from Harney, definitely.

gmathis

Oh, I haven’t had that in a long, long time, but love it!

Comments

gmathis

Oh, I haven’t had that in a long, long time, but love it!

Some of my favorite tea shops (still operating):
birdandblendtea.com

joysteaspoon.com
tealiciousllc.com
Rivertea
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: