Mint Matcha

Matcha Tea
Mint
High
Edit tea info Last updated by Cameron B.
175 °F / 79 °C 8 oz / 236 ml

From 3 Leaf Tea

TASTING NOTES:
Crisp, Invigorating, Fresh

We took our premium grade matcha and infused it with crisp, fresh mint. Perfect for drinking hot or iced.

INGREDIENTS:
Premium grade matcha infused with natural mint flavor.

About 3 Leaf Tea View company

I got this in a Sipsby box and thought I could sort of recreate a tangerine mojito I had at a restaurant in Toronto. I did this by putting this matcha in tangerine lemonade except I got no mint that way. So, I tried the matcha just in water and basically it tasted like grass. This just wasn’t great.

Check out my full review here: http://sororiteasisters.com/2019/01/29/mint-matcha-from-3-leaf/

This one was also from this afternoon. I haven’t had matcha in an eternity, so made this one in to a latte. Overall as a result this one was totally fine. I probably should have had it straight but flavoured matcha for me was always more about lattes and smoothies :) Thanks VariaTEA!

Final Count: 39

Good matcha, I like the mint flavor. It is unsweetened which is nice.

Flavors: Mint

175 °F / 79 °C 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

I’ve had this matcha before but it’s been three years, so the refresher was very welcome!

I’m not sure if the formula has changed or just my tastes but this was much, much better than I remembered it tasting – so fresh and crisp with a punch of cooling menthol peppermint on the finish. I felt the chill as I exhaled, and I loved it!

I ended up mixing myself up a cup of this, cardamom matcha, and cinnamon matcha in equal thirds – it tastes like Spruce! Very interesting combination of flavours that I enjoyed deeply. Now I find myself strongly craving a spruce or fir flavoured matcha that’s more “properly” put together – am I alone in thinking that would taste good?

Leafhopper

I might drink that, though I’d be more interested in a tea with fir/spruce pieces in it, which I think some vendors have sold at some point.

Roswell Strange

Yeah, I have a few teas with cedar and a few with pine/fir – they’re really delicious, imo. Really make you feel immersed in nature, in the best way.