Snickerdoodle Honeybush-Rooibos

Rating

79 / 100

Calculated from 1 Rating
Honeybush Rooibos Blend
Do you recommend this tea?
Recommend to Facebook friends
Review this tea
Save to your wishlist
Add to your cupboard
Edit tea info

“The honeybush was a great choice for this blend. It almost tastes like maple syrup or brown sugar. The cinnamon in it is well balanced with the creamy vanilla. I was hoping for more sugar...” Read full tasting note
“Mmm, I really don’t get snickerdoodle from this. It’s definitely a spice tea, but I’m not picking up any of the tang or the buttery goodness of the namesake. That said, given the fact that I am a...” Read full tasting note

Description

Tea of the Week for May 15, 2017!

As you might already be aware, we have a Snickerdoodle Re-Imagined Black Tea that is pretty popular. As I was reblending that tea for our 12 Teas of Christmas box last holiday season, I got to thinking that these flavors would work really nicely with a honeybush-rooibos blend. The naturally sweet, nutty, honeyed flavors of this herbal base would play well to the vanilla, cinnamon and cookie flavors of the tisane.

So I decided to go ahead and try it out – and I’m so glad I did! This might just be even better than the black tea blend – and as one who would select a black tea over a honeybush or rooibos tea 9 times out of 10, that’s saying something.

For this blend, I started with organic rooibos and honeybush – then I combined them with cinnamon, vanilla bean and some calendula petals (all organic, of course!) I added some natural flavors to create a freshly-baked cookie experience. Yum!

organic ingredients: honeybush, rooibos, cinnamon, vanilla bean, calendula petals and natural flavors

About 52teas