Vanilla Toffee Rooibos

Brown Sugar, Honey, Rooibos, Vanilla
Organic, Vegan
Edit tea info Last updated by 52Teas

1 Tasting Note View all

• “This is a spectacular vanilla rooibos that reminds me of bourbon. The rooibos is much tastier than a lot of rooibos I’ve had recently from other companies. There is something that reminds me of...” Read full tasting note

From 52teas

Tea of the Week for December 10, 2018!

As some of you are probably aware, I’m not the biggest fan of red rooibos. I don’t hate the stuff, but I don’t love it and there was a time when I would have told you that I just didn’t like it. Again, I didn’t hate it or have an aversion to it, but I just didn’t care for the stuff. And while I can’t say that I love the stuff now, I think I like it maybe just a tad more than I used to – at least in blends – and I have come to appreciate the nutty, honeyed sweetness of the herb.

And it’s just that sweet, honey-esque, nutty flavor that I was wanting for a base when it came to the flavor combination of vanilla and toffee. I thought that a hint of nuttiness and touch of honey-like sweetness would work well with the sweet, creamy flavors of vanilla and toffee. And as I sit here, sipping this, I must conclude that I was correct – this is so tasty!

I don’t know what really to say about this tea except YUM! Oh, and it’s naturally caffeine-free, organic, VEGAN, gluten free and allergen free!

organic ingredients: rooibos, vanilla beans, calendula petals, cornflower petals & natural flavors

About 52teas View company

1 Tasting Note

This is a spectacular vanilla rooibos that reminds me of bourbon. The rooibos is much tastier than a lot of rooibos I’ve had recently from other companies. There is something that reminds me of honey or brown sugar but I wouldn’t call it toffee. The calendula petals are very pretty in this, sort of wispy and they make a good accent colour.

Flavors: Brown Sugar, Honey, Rooibos, Vanilla