Lavender Lemon

Fruit Herbal Blend
Apple Pieces, Blue Cornflowers, Lavender, Lemongrass, Natural Lemon Flavor, Orange, Rose Hips
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by AJRimmer

1 Tasting Note View all

• “This smells so strongly of lemon. It’s very enticing. In flavor, it’s a slightly better version of Celestial Seasonings’s lemon lavender. The main flavor is the tasty, clear lemon. There’s not much...” Read full tasting note

From Adagio Teas

Product description not available yet.

About Adagio Teas View company

1 Tasting Note

This smells so strongly of lemon. It’s very enticing. In flavor, it’s a slightly better version of Celestial Seasonings’s lemon lavender. The main flavor is the tasty, clear lemon. There’s not much lavender to be found, sadly. I need to buy extra lavender to throw in my cups on these occasions.

Kittenna

This sounded good until you said you couldn’t taste the lavender! Womp womp. Though now I’m heavily craving AQ2T’s Lemon Lavender Butter Cake, and desperately wishing I’d asked if she could reblend it for me.

AJRimmer

I know, it’s hard to find a tea with enough lavender! That one sounds wonderful! I’ve never tried that brand before.

Mastress Alita

I have a large stash of Farmer’s Market lavender buds just to add to teas that have the “I can’t taste the lavender that is supposed to be in this blend!” problem.