Kenyan Black Tea with Mango

Malt, Mango
Tea Bag
Edit tea info Last updated by Kaylee

2 Images

• “I like this one a lot, especially iced—it reminds me a little of that ubiquitous Passion tea from the ‘90s. The mango is nice and natural; it’s not so strong as to overwhelm the delightfully malty...” Read full tasting note
  • “This was my favorite of the Ajiri teas that I tried at the Coffee & Tea Festival. The mango doesn’t taste at all artificial. The slight sweetness of the mango flavor works to highlight the...” Read full tasting note

From Ajiri Tea Company

Full-bodied and smooth black tea, with a hint of mango flavor, Ajiri Black Tea with Mango is delicious. The tea is grown in the Kisii Hills of western Kenya, an area known for its abundant rainfall and fertile soil. Labels are handmade by women in western Kenya. Each label is a unique work of art, made using dried banana leaves. The bag inside of each box is tied with twine made of dried banana leaves, and decorated with brightly colored beads made of recycled magazine paper. All profits from sales of Ajiri Tea are donated to the Ajiri Foundation, which pays school fees for orphans in western Kenya.

About Ajiri Tea Company View company

I like this one a lot, especially iced—it reminds me a little of that ubiquitous Passion tea from the ‘90s. The mango is nice and natural; it’s not so strong as to overwhelm the delightfully malty base.

This was my favorite of the Ajiri teas that I tried at the Coffee & Tea Festival. The mango doesn’t taste at all artificial. The slight sweetness of the mango flavor works to highlight the maltiness of the base tea. I’m not even supposed to drink black teas but I want to drink this one. Lots.

Flavors: Malt, Mango