Tisane de Noël

Herbal Tea
Black Pepper, Cardamom, Chocolate Flavor, Cinnamon, Clove, Cocoa Beans, Flower Petals, Ginger, Lemon Balm, Licorice, Pink Peppercorn
Artificial, Cardamom, Chocolate, Cinnamon, Clove, Earth, Floral, Ginger, Herbaceous, Lemongrass, Licorice, Perfume, Spicy, Sweet, Fennel Seed, Medicinal, Spices, Herbs, Peppercorn, Anise, Bark, Cloves, Dirt, Honey, Metallic, Mineral, Nutty, Taro Root, Mint, Pepper, Cookie, Cocoa
Bulk, Loose Leaf
Low
Edit tea info Last updated by derk

From Dammann Freres

Lemon balm, cocoa beans, cardamom and ginger are just some of the flavors that make up this delicious herbal tea. For those who like spicy notes and cocoa beans, Tisane de Noël is a hot, seasonal beverage not to be missed!

Dominant note : Gourmet notes
Secondary note(s) : Spicy / Woody
Type(s) of tea : Herbal Tea
Main flavor : Chocolates
Complementary flavor(s) : Licorice, Cardamom, Cinnamon, Ginger, Clove, Pepper, Pink peppercorns

About Dammann Freres View company

Day 22!

Back to delicious Dammann teas! Yumm! I agree with Dinosara, this one reminds me of a cookie. It is a hard and thin shortbread biscuit type cookie with Christmas spices like clove, cinnamon and nutmeg. It is super delicious. The liquor is sweet. I think it could have used a tiny bit of sweetener but I still didn’t add any. I get a bit of lemon balm in the aftertaste, it lingers for a while. But that is ok because the beforetaste is so good.

JustJames

this one sounds great.

Dammann Advent Calendar, Day 22

Yay, I love this one. I even bought a box of sachets of this one, although I still rarely think of having a tisane in the evenings. Like tasty spiced christmas cookies! Yum.

damnit
i have a lot of teas to make notes on.
the ones that left an impression i can remember fairly well :)
but this one, not so much.

Terri HarpLady

I hate when that happens :)

oddree

I agree. Kind of a weird stevia aftertaste?

Day 22 of the Advent calendar. I’m now drinking them in whatever order I feel like and this evening I wanted something non caffeinated. This really does have quite the mix of flavors! I get mostly cardamon on the sip and cacao on the aftertaste with maybe a little ginger heat. I might be able to pick out some light licorice too. It is very well done and I’m surprised at how much I am enjoying it. I don’t know that I like it enough to purchase it, but it will be resteeped for all it is worth.

Dustin

Hmmm, second steep has more licorice.

2021 sipdown no. 4

This was a sample sent in our DF order.

There a whole cardamom pods in this mix! This one is very Christmas-spicy, which I’m enjoying. Even as a tisane, it’s very “full” feeling and enjoyable. The red peppercorns are also a nice touch to add that spiciness and heat.

Sadly, as I continued drinking this one, I started to get a queasy stomach. I looked over the ingredients and I can’t figure out what might have caused that — maybe the ginger? Many things meant to calm stomachs often upset mine haha.

Boiling 6 min, 0 sec 14 OZ / 414 ML
Tiffany :)

I love cardamom! And ginger! onto the wishlist it goes..

Advent 19. All caught up.

The sachet smells rich and spicy, herbaceous and floral. Chocolate flavoring-cinnamon-clove, ginger-lemon balm-floral perfume.

Every single sip is dirt rolled in licorice, sprinkled with chocolate flavoring, cinnamon, ginger and cardamom, then rolled in more dirt. Like the dry, crumbly kind. Finishes licorice-sweet.

Dirt dirt dirt. Nope nope nope.

Flavors: Artificial, Cardamom, Chocolate, Cinnamon, Clove, Earth, Floral, Ginger, Herbaceous, Lemongrass, Licorice, Perfume, Spicy, Sweet

ashmanra

Oh dear!

gmathis

Ugh. I can’t stand teas that taste like somebody’s spice cabinet threw up. Sounds like this might qualify.

Cameron B.

Dirt dirt dirt, LOL!

Natethesnake

Soundeth like a waste of cardamom

Sipdown (264)

I don’t love this one but it does scream Christmas to me through the spice blend. I blame the licorice since that’s not a flavor I love. With that said, it’s more tolerable here than in a lot of other blends that have it.

Advent day 19! I really didn’t care for this one. It was very, very weak and tasted almost entirely of cardamom and cloves.

2020 Advent Calendar – Day 19 I know this one is supposed to be a sort of spiced chocolate herbal tea, and I remember sort of liking it 2 years ago, but not so much this year. In fact I did not finish my cup. It was more spice than chocolate and it wasn’t bad per say but it was a “meh” cup for me.

Flavors: Spices