Cotton Candy

Rooibos Tea
Brittle, Green Rooibos, Mango, Sprinkles
Cotton Candy, Honeydew, Sweet, Candy, Sugar, Caramel, Mango, Melon, Rooibos, Sugarcane, Marshmallow, Vanilla, Powdered sugar, Wood, Creamy, Fruity, Smooth, Burnt Sugar, Tropical
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by DAVIDsTEA

• “Honestly my most favorite tea there is. If you are into sweet teas then this is the tea for you. Although it’s labeled cotton candy tea it isn’t overpoweringly sugary as some might think it is. ...” Read full tasting note
  • “If you’re looking for a somewhat sweet tea, then it may not be the tea for you. This tea, to me, is really good but it definitely just smells of cotton candy. Once you take one sip of it (unless...” Read full tasting note
  • “So I managed to squeeze 15km in before work this morning on my bike in 28C (80F) weather. I was feeling a bit dehydrated once I got to work. So I brewed up a cup of this. It tastes just like cotton...” Read full tasting note
  • “Looked and sounded fun, and I enjoy most of the dessert teas, but this tastes very plasticy and artificially sweet, and I can’t handle the thick, oily texture.” Read full tasting note

From DAVIDsTEA

Some people call it fairy floss. Others go for spun sugar. We like the classic “cotton candy.” But whatever you want to call it, we can all agree on one thing: it’s seriously delicious and ridiculously fun. And this tea was developed with our favourite carnival treat in mind. It combines nut brittle, candied mango and cotton candy sprinkles with a smooth, sweet base of red rooibos. The result? All the fun and flavour of the real thing, at next to no calories. It’s a carnival in a cup.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

Honestly my most favorite tea there is. If you are into sweet teas then this is the tea for you. Although it’s labeled cotton candy tea it isn’t overpoweringly sugary as some might think it is. The loose leaf itself is quite a sight and all together visually and tastefully appealing.

Flavors: Cotton Candy, Honeydew, Sweet

If you’re looking for a somewhat sweet tea, then it may not be the tea for you. This tea, to me, is really good but it definitely just smells of cotton candy. Once you take one sip of it (unless you burn your tongue like I always do!), you can taste the super sweetness to it! I bought 5 ounces of it back on the 5th of August and I am running pretty pretty low, to the point where I think that I’m gonna have to go back to DAVIDsTEA here really really soon! I will also say that while it does have mango in the ingredients, I for one CANNOT taste it one bit. Maybe it is because the cotton candy taste and smell overpowers everything else, but I’ve not been able to taste it at all.

Flavors: Candy, Cotton Candy, Sugar, Sweet

Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 2 tsp 1 OZ / 20 ML

So I managed to squeeze 15km in before work this morning on my bike in 28C (80F) weather. I was feeling a bit dehydrated once I got to work. So I brewed up a cup of this. It tastes just like cotton candy and I’m almost finished the bag. I won’t be sad to see it go as I prefer other blends (lemon pound cake I’m staring at you) but it was nice to have for a bit.

Flavors: Cotton Candy

200 °F / 93 °C 7 min, 0 sec 16 OZ / 473 ML
Fjellrev

Nice cycling! I liked this one in the beginning but got so sick of it by the time I got through 100g.

Helena

I had one of the bags. 50g I think but yeah it’s a tiresome blend.

I will start this by saying that I have not personally tried this tea. I wish I could try it since my children seem to love it a lot, that I cannot keep it in the cupboard for long (teach me for not asking what is in it before I fall in love with the aroma alone – hazelnuts my nemesis).

My oldest says this is a party in her mouth! She loves it iced and will use her pure pink colour changing iced tea press to make herself a batch to cart off to school with her. My younger two will also ask for this iced and will sit sipping the tea, giving me a few minutes of quiet solitude to enjoy before the cups are gone and they are back running through the house to get outside.

With my oldest moving on to College for a few weeks, what I buy to replace the empty tin will happily be sent along with her to enjoy and share with friends if she wishes. My other two, well they can do with a few glasses here and there as I will no longer make a large pitcher just for them.

Flavors: Candy, Cotton Candy, Sugar, Sweet

Iced

I love this SO much. A little cashew milk as an iced latte and you’ve got yourself an incredible treat. It tastes exactly like the name – like cotton candy!

Flavors: Candy, Caramel, Cotton Candy, Mango, Melon, Sweet

Boiling 8 min or more 2 tsp 16 OZ / 473 ML

What a yummy tea! Truly does taste like cotton candy. I make mine with almond milk as a hot latte. No sugar required!

Flavors: Candy, Cotton Candy, Rooibos, Sugar, Sugarcane, Sweet

Boiling 7 min, 0 sec 2 tsp 16 OZ / 473 ML

I absolutely love this tea iced. It reminds me of real cotton candy and is just the right amount of sweet. I bought 100 g of this tea and have since used it all up. I am really hoping for this one to return in the summer. I have also found that I love this tea as an iced latte. I will definitely repurchase some of this if/when it returns.

Flavors: Candy, Cotton Candy, Sweet

Iced 8 min or more 2 tsp 16 OZ / 473 ML
Chocominty

Guess what? It’s baaaaack!

Really good. Infusedall night in milk

I actually really love this tea iced. I was pleasantly surprised by how much it tasted like cotton candy! There was a mild aftertaste of mango but honestly “cotton candy rooibos” pretty much describes the flavor. If you like cotton candy as much as I do you will also probably enjoy this.
It is not good re-steeped more than once though.

Flavors: Cotton Candy, Mango, Marshmallow, Rooibos, Sugar, Vanilla