Cotton Candy

Rooibos Tea
Brittle, Green Rooibos, Mango, Sprinkles
Rooibos, Sugar, Sweet, Cotton Candy, Vanilla, Honeydew, Candy, Caramel, Mango, Melon, Sugarcane, Marshmallow, Powdered sugar, Wood, Creamy, Fruity, Smooth, Burnt Sugar, Tropical
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by VariaTEA

From DAVIDsTEA

Some people call it fairy floss. Others go for spun sugar. We like the classic “cotton candy.” But whatever you want to call it, we can all agree on one thing: it’s seriously delicious and ridiculously fun. And this tea was developed with our favourite carnival treat in mind. It combines nut brittle, candied mango and cotton candy sprinkles with a smooth, sweet base of red rooibos. The result? All the fun and flavour of the real thing, at next to no calories. It’s a carnival in a cup.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

In my mind, this tea sounded delicious, but I was disappointed by it. I got it in one of my advent calendars… I’m trying to try all the new ones that I’ve never tried because I want to put in an order here before the end of January and use my coupons. I found it plain but sweet. I didn’t taste the cotton candy. At least I can say I tried it!

Flavors: Rooibos, Sugar, Sweet

205 °F / 96 °C 8 min or more 2 tsp 16 OZ / 473 ML

Made with milk and sugar to cut the bitter aftertaste I find rooibos teas have. Subtle cotton candy flavour, really nice smell.

I haven’t tasted real cotton candy or anything flavored like it in years and thought I had grown out of a taste for it when I grew up and knew what it was (ah to be a clueless kid again!). This tea came in a sampler pack and when I brewed it up (skeptically) I slipped into being a kid at a county fair as soon as I took my first sip. It was so wonderful that it made me sit down and just drink it down, remembering fun times with my cousins being turned loose with a few bucks for junky food and rattling rides, neither of which I’d go anywhere near now! Thanks for the fun!

Flavors: Cotton Candy

Honestly my most favorite tea there is. If you are into sweet teas then this is the tea for you. Although it’s labeled cotton candy tea it isn’t overpoweringly sugary as some might think it is. The loose leaf itself is quite a sight and all together visually and tastefully appealing.

Flavors: Cotton Candy, Honeydew, Sweet

If you’re looking for a somewhat sweet tea, then it may not be the tea for you. This tea, to me, is really good but it definitely just smells of cotton candy. Once you take one sip of it (unless you burn your tongue like I always do!), you can taste the super sweetness to it! I bought 5 ounces of it back on the 5th of August and I am running pretty pretty low, to the point where I think that I’m gonna have to go back to DAVIDsTEA here really really soon! I will also say that while it does have mango in the ingredients, I for one CANNOT taste it one bit. Maybe it is because the cotton candy taste and smell overpowers everything else, but I’ve not been able to taste it at all.

Flavors: Candy, Cotton Candy, Sugar, Sweet

Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 2 tsp 1 OZ / 20 ML

So I managed to squeeze 15km in before work this morning on my bike in 28C (80F) weather. I was feeling a bit dehydrated once I got to work. So I brewed up a cup of this. It tastes just like cotton candy and I’m almost finished the bag. I won’t be sad to see it go as I prefer other blends (lemon pound cake I’m staring at you) but it was nice to have for a bit.

Flavors: Cotton Candy

200 °F / 93 °C 7 min, 0 sec 16 OZ / 473 ML
Fjellrev

Nice cycling! I liked this one in the beginning but got so sick of it by the time I got through 100g.

Helena

I had one of the bags. 50g I think but yeah it’s a tiresome blend.

Looked and sounded fun, and I enjoy most of the dessert teas, but this tastes very plasticy and artificially sweet, and I can’t handle the thick, oily texture.

I will start this by saying that I have not personally tried this tea. I wish I could try it since my children seem to love it a lot, that I cannot keep it in the cupboard for long (teach me for not asking what is in it before I fall in love with the aroma alone – hazelnuts my nemesis).

My oldest says this is a party in her mouth! She loves it iced and will use her pure pink colour changing iced tea press to make herself a batch to cart off to school with her. My younger two will also ask for this iced and will sit sipping the tea, giving me a few minutes of quiet solitude to enjoy before the cups are gone and they are back running through the house to get outside.

With my oldest moving on to College for a few weeks, what I buy to replace the empty tin will happily be sent along with her to enjoy and share with friends if she wishes. My other two, well they can do with a few glasses here and there as I will no longer make a large pitcher just for them.

Flavors: Candy, Cotton Candy, Sugar, Sweet

Iced

I love this SO much. A little cashew milk as an iced latte and you’ve got yourself an incredible treat. It tastes exactly like the name – like cotton candy!

Flavors: Candy, Caramel, Cotton Candy, Mango, Melon, Sweet

Boiling 8 min or more 2 tsp 16 OZ / 473 ML

What a yummy tea! Truly does taste like cotton candy. I make mine with almond milk as a hot latte. No sugar required!

Flavors: Candy, Cotton Candy, Rooibos, Sugar, Sugarcane, Sweet