Goji Green

Green Tea
Black Currant, Goji Berries, Green Tea, Hibiscus, Orange Peels, Raspberries, Rose Hips
Berry, Black Currant, Goji, Green, Bitter, Hibiscus, Medicinal, Rosehips, Berries, Red Fruits, Sweet, Floral, Tart, Fruity, Raspberry
Low
Kosher, Organic
Edit tea info Last updated by Kittenna

From DAVIDsTEA

Why do we love goji berries so much? Because they’re the tastiest superfood around. Mix them with invigorating green tea, raspberries and orange and you have an irresistible refresher.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

Brewed up a pitcher pack of this one. Same parameters as yesterday’s green, so 180 for 2 minutes or so. It turned out fairly well in that respect, but I’m not a big fan. It’s surprisingly sweet, which I think is from blackberry leaves(?), and I find it a bit much. I’m also not keen on the flavours – grassy green base (ok), almost medicinal-berry notes. I ate a goji berry from the steeped tea and didn’t care for it, so it seems I’m just not a big fan of goji. I did like Goji Pop back when it was still around, though!

In good news, however, husband seemed to like both teas (and without added sugar!!), so getting through the few pitcher packs I have of each won’t be a problem.

I found this one to just be okay. For a green tea it’s alright and fruity. I still am a bigger fan of David’s Sweet Almond Green. Green teas aren’t my favourite, so I am a little biased towards green teas!

Flavors: Berry, Black Currant, Goji, Green

205 °F / 96 °C 8 min or more 2 tsp 16 OZ / 473 ML

Organic version, bagged

Ok. Nicely fruity. But I’m not a stevia fan, so that killed it for me.

Well I don’t know what goji tastes like, but based on this tea, maybe I’m not a goji fan…this just tastes super medicinal. It’s like grape medicine. Maybe I overleafed this, but the flavor is super strong and not that pleasant. I could still finish the cup, and maybe I’ll be able to finish the tin, but I won’t buy more. I’ll probably mix some mint into it next time.

At first, I really liked this tea. I like fruity, floral green teas. And this tea is definitely that — although more fruity than floral. But over time, I haven’t reached for this tea out of my cupboard as often or as enthusiastically. It tends to leave a bitter after taste. I tried drinking it iced one time — never again! The bitter, medicine-like after taste was even stronger. This tea is definitely best hot with a little sweetener. And I will continue to drink it that way until I run out. I may not re-purchase this flavor right away, but probably would in the future.

Flavors: Bitter, Goji, Hibiscus, Medicinal, Rosehips

Made this as an iced tea and I like it-it is very fruity and sweet.

In store sample.

Gah! Horrible.

Hmm, pretty… ok. Another example of a green/white base that gets lost amongst all the other stuff added in here. The green base was no match for the super tart hibiscus in here. I think the ratios are way too much in favour of the hibiscus. Iced, it tastes a little bit like goji, but more so like raspberry and pomegranate. Surprisingly enough, I’m not getting much stevia in this one. Whew.

Helena

mmmm.. raspberry and pomegranate are a good combo. I can’t remember if I like Goji though….

I love this tea hot, but really should try it iced!

Flavors: Berry, Floral

4 min, 45 sec 10 g 16 OZ / 473 ML

First time trying this one hot! I actually was expecting to like it a lot less, it’s a tea I really enjoy iced and had strictly only drank iced. I found the green tea taste to be completely non-existent, with a lovely sweet goji berry flavour taking over. The stevia in this one is not bothersome to me, and knowing that I can also enjoy this one iced makes me love it even more!

Flavors: Black Currant, Goji, Red Fruits