Just Beet It

Yerba maté Tea
Apple, Beet Root, Blackberry, Carrot, Cornflower Petals, Elderberries, Goji Berries, Green Yerba Mate, Hibiscus Blossoms, Raisins, Raspberries, Red Currant
Apple, Berries, Goji, Tangy, Blackberry, Fruity, Raspberry, Sweet, Tart, Floral, Berry
Bulk, Loose Leaf, Sachet
Medium
Edit tea info Last updated by Leanne Coughlan

From DAVIDsTEA

turn up the beet

This tea was born for Saturday night dance-offs. It’s got flavour. It’s got rhythm. And it’s about to make you bust out moves you never knew you had. So what makes this refreshing fruit and veg blend so good? It’s packed full of invigorating ingredients that’ll get any party started – from sweet and succulent beetroot to nutrient-rich superfruits like goji and blackberries. Add in a pop of energizing maté and you’ll be moonwalking in seconds. Hot or iced, it’s pretty hard to beet.

ingredients

Apple (apple, citric acid), raisins, hibiscus blossoms, beet root, elderberries, carrot, green maté, goji berries, aronia berries, blackberries, red currants, guarana seeds, raspberries, cornflower blossoms, natural and artificial wildberry flavouring.

Price per 50g: $7.98

About DAVIDsTEA View company

This tea had come with a set I bought, and I was not sure how much I would enjoy it at first. It had a very strong and very fruity smell, once brewed. After the first sip I was taken back by how much I enjoyed it. It had a fruity strong taste, that made me feel like I could go out and do anything. I do not taste too much of the beet which in my opinion is good because I have never really enjoyed beetroot.

I plan to enjoy the rest of this tea and will probably purchase more at some point because I really do enjoy it, it just is not something I need to go pick up more of this weekend.

Flavors: Apple, Berries, Goji, Tangy

Nice and tart, and smells amazing!

Love this tea! I am a fan of tart flavourful teas and this one is amazing! It tastes like those red and black berry gummies, and brings me back to my childhood! Tastes amazing hot and iced and brews up a beautiful red colour. I am a big fan!

Flavors: Berries, Blackberry, Fruity, Raspberry, Sweet, Tangy, Tart

5 min, 0 sec 2 tsp 16 OZ / 473 ML

I liked this one, just because I do love berries… this has got a great berry flavor, although it’s lacking the tartness I was hoping for. It tastes a lot like Bear Trap to me and similar to Queen of Tarts. I like it because it’s got the bit of caffeine in it.. although I think I’d choose this over Bear Trap, I think I’ll keep Organic Queen of Tarts over this one.

Flavors: Apple, Blackberry, Goji, Raspberry

205 °F / 96 °C 8 min or more 2 tsp 16 OZ / 473 ML

Got this as a free sample with my summer sale order. As a beet lover, it would’ve been fun to taste some beet in there, but maybe we weren’t supposed to taste any. It mostly tastes like other Davids berry teas. So it’s tasty, but a bit generic. Also, I prefer caffeine-free teas, so adding mate, which adds caffeine, but no flavor here, was a little annoying for me. So I enjoyed my sample, but I’d choose other Davids fruit teas over this one.

Another red in-store sample.

Meh, whatever. Yet another one that tastes like crappy generic red corner store candies.

100% my favourite tea.

Flavors: Floral, Fruity

Rich and bold with a touch of tangy bite. The tea itself is so beautiful! I love the blue violet floral bits against the red chunks of dried beet. The color is a deep beet red when steeped. It also smells lovely!

Flavors: Berries, Floral, Fruity, Tangy, Tart

It’s a mildly fruity tea. Doesn’t taste as strong as the smell. I don’t think I’ll buy more though.

Boiling 8 min or more 2 tsp 17 OZ / 500 ML

I like it. I don’t know why. I might like it’s tangy-ness. It’s has strong flavor – but I use a lot of tea when I steep :)