Let It Snow

Green Tea
Apple, Black Currants, Candied Pinapple, Cinnamon, Cloves, Green Tea, Natural Flavours, White Chocolate
Cardamon, Cloves, Cookie, Cream, Custard, Eggnog, Graham Cracker, Honeysuckle, Milk, Nutmeg, Vanilla, Apple, Butterscotch, Clove, Artificial, Cinnamon, Sweet, Pineapple, Candy, Fruity, White Chocolate, Sugar, Green, Peppermint, Apple Skins, Caramel, Creamy, Spices
Loose Leaf, Sachet
Low
Edit tea info Last updated by Perry Papadopoulos

2 Images

From DAVIDsTEA

Frightful weather ahead? Slip on your favourite ugly sweater and warm up with this delightfully creamy green tea. With festive notes of white chocolate, cinnamon, clove and custard, it’s the perfect way to add a touch of cozy to your day. Serve it straight up in a teapot big enough to share or spiked with brandy for a sweet and spicy winter warmer. Not cozy enough for you? Whip it up as a latte and top with an extra dash of cinnamon or nutmeg. It’ll nog your socks off!

Ingredients: Candied pineapple (pineapple, cane sugar, citric acid, sulfur dioxide), green tea, black currants, apple, cinnamon, white chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, milk powder, whey powder, lactose, soy lecithin, natural vanilla), cloves, stevia extract, natural flavour.

Price per 50g: $8.98

About DAVIDsTEA View company

Sipdown! 254/365!

I think, in my head, I had lumped this tea in with other ‘snow’ teas that are minty, so assumed it was minty and not something I’d like. However, it smells quite yummy, and I see that the flavour combo has zero mint, and some potential, especially since it mentions custard (mmmm)!

Brewed up, the tea is reminiscent of Christmas and holiday times, so it does feel a little odd to be drinking it on a day where I took the baby to an outdoor pool (a very summer event). I think it’s the clove that’s doing it, though it’s not overly strong. Other than that, the tea is sweet and creamy. Actually quite pleasant, and kind of a nice alternative to the classic Christmas spice blend (with or without oranges).

Roswell Strange

It’s supposed to be loosely eggnog inspired ;)

Since this is listed as a green tea on the site, I was expecting the liquor to be that signature color, and was surprised to find it looking more like a white tea would, not to mention I couldn’t find much green tea leaves in the bag. I can see the matcha however, and taste it very slightly, though after steeping it settled to the bottom of my teacup. All that picky stuff aside, this is a wonderful tea. The scent of the leaves is sweet, creamy, and highly reminiscent of eggnog. The taste is not much different. If you don’t like your tea too heavily sweet, you won’t find an issue with this one. Some dessert teas make you feel like you’ve just dumped a tablespoon of sugar in your mouth, but this is not one of those. Needs no sweetener either :]

Flavors: Cardamon, Cloves, Cookie, Cream, Custard, Eggnog, Graham Cracker, Honeysuckle, Milk, Nutmeg, Vanilla

Nice dessert taste, spicy, smooth, peppermint taste.

200 °F / 93 °C 8 min or more 2 tsp 16 OZ / 473 ML

Not very exciting or remarkable.

I got this one in my Davids Tea advent calendar… yummy! I don’t usually like green teas, but thankfully this one does not taste like one! Tastes exactly like a spiced eggnog, almost like a black tea. I steeped it for about 10 minutes and then added a splash of milk. The milk makes it creamy and amazing! So sad Davids Tea doesn’t sell it on it’s own :(

Flavors: Apple, Butterscotch, Clove, Eggnog

205 °F / 96 °C 8 min or more 2 g 16 OZ / 473 ML

Home – 1:30 PM

WTF, how much stevia is in this tea?

The answer: way too much.

All I can really taste is cinnamon, clove, and stevia.

Nope, nope, nope!

Flavors: Artificial, Cinnamon, Clove, Sweet

Arby

Eww, I’m not going to try this one in the coming winter release then. Maybe it will be unpopular enough they will bring back a different tea instead.

Cameron B.

To be honest, I think Candy Cane Crush was the only one I liked at all last year.

I tried this hot and straight, and I didn’t understand the fuss.

After adding a splash of milk, though, I can certainly understand why people are saying it tastes like eggnog. Thankfully the clove isn’t as in your face once you add milk because that would’ve made me less keen. It’s surprisingly tasty – surprising in that it manages to taste like eggnog despite all the random fruits. It’s essentially tea masquerading as eggnog, and I’m completely fine with that.

I believe there’s still some available on the US site, so I’ll likely stock up before it’s gone.

Flavors: Eggnog

Strong cinnamon and cloves…they are a standout along with the pineapple in this green tea blend. But this blend has white chocolate pieces and stevia which cause me to bring my rating down a bit. It’s good/ok, nothing great. I will finish what I have left but won’t be buying more.
I had this hot but I plan to make it into a latte and I am hoping that will help with the sip-down.

Flavors: Apple, Cinnamon, Cloves, Pineapple

One of my new fall/winter favorites. I just love the smell! It makes me smile just to smell the empty jar! I’ll definitely be looking for this one early next year, since I already finished mine & winter’s not nearly over. It reminds me of pumpkin or pecan pie spices, but not like chai. It’s just a warm, cozy smell that I find very comforting. Since I don’t actually want anymore snow, I have been NOT asking for more “Let it Snow” and instead cracking a lot of jokes about the subtitle under the name: “Noggy by Nature” hilarious & well played, David’s Tea marketers!

Advent Calendar 2017, Day 1: Enjoyed it while I was drinking it, but can’t picture reaching for it. Was nice and cinnamony, soothing, a taste I would want in the evening, but with the caffeine, wouldn’t be able to drink. Taste was surprisingly weak, would use more tea leaves in future tastes.

1.25 tsp of teas, 1 “perfect spoon”

megbytheminute

I found it really weak too. Disappointing.