Let It Snow

Green Tea
Apple, Black Currants, Candied Pinapple, Cinnamon, Cloves, Green Tea, Natural Flavours, White Chocolate
Apple, Butterscotch, Clove, Eggnog, Artificial, Cinnamon, Sweet, Cloves, Pineapple, Candy, Fruity, White Chocolate, Sugar, Green, Peppermint, Custard, Apple Skins, Caramel, Creamy, Spices
Loose Leaf, Sachet
Low
Edit tea info Last updated by Perry Papadopoulos

2 Images

From DAVIDsTEA

Frightful weather ahead? Slip on your favourite ugly sweater and warm up with this delightfully creamy green tea. With festive notes of white chocolate, cinnamon, clove and custard, it’s the perfect way to add a touch of cozy to your day. Serve it straight up in a teapot big enough to share or spiked with brandy for a sweet and spicy winter warmer. Not cozy enough for you? Whip it up as a latte and top with an extra dash of cinnamon or nutmeg. It’ll nog your socks off!

Ingredients: Candied pineapple (pineapple, cane sugar, citric acid, sulfur dioxide), green tea, black currants, apple, cinnamon, white chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, milk powder, whey powder, lactose, soy lecithin, natural vanilla), cloves, stevia extract, natural flavour.

Price per 50g: $8.98

About DAVIDsTEA View company

Not very exciting or remarkable.

I got this one in my Davids Tea advent calendar… yummy! I don’t usually like green teas, but thankfully this one does not taste like one! Tastes exactly like a spiced eggnog, almost like a black tea. I steeped it for about 10 minutes and then added a splash of milk. The milk makes it creamy and amazing! So sad Davids Tea doesn’t sell it on it’s own :(

Flavors: Apple, Butterscotch, Clove, Eggnog

205 °F / 96 °C 8 min or more 2 g 16 OZ / 473 ML

Home – 1:30 PM

WTF, how much stevia is in this tea?

The answer: way too much.

All I can really taste is cinnamon, clove, and stevia.

Nope, nope, nope!

Flavors: Artificial, Cinnamon, Clove, Sweet

Arby

Eww, I’m not going to try this one in the coming winter release then. Maybe it will be unpopular enough they will bring back a different tea instead.

Cameron B.

To be honest, I think Candy Cane Crush was the only one I liked at all last year.

I tried this hot and straight, and I didn’t understand the fuss.

After adding a splash of milk, though, I can certainly understand why people are saying it tastes like eggnog. Thankfully the clove isn’t as in your face once you add milk because that would’ve made me less keen. It’s surprisingly tasty – surprising in that it manages to taste like eggnog despite all the random fruits. It’s essentially tea masquerading as eggnog, and I’m completely fine with that.

I believe there’s still some available on the US site, so I’ll likely stock up before it’s gone.

Flavors: Eggnog

Strong cinnamon and cloves…they are a standout along with the pineapple in this green tea blend. But this blend has white chocolate pieces and stevia which cause me to bring my rating down a bit. It’s good/ok, nothing great. I will finish what I have left but won’t be buying more.
I had this hot but I plan to make it into a latte and I am hoping that will help with the sip-down.

Flavors: Apple, Cinnamon, Cloves, Pineapple

One of my new fall/winter favorites. I just love the smell! It makes me smile just to smell the empty jar! I’ll definitely be looking for this one early next year, since I already finished mine & winter’s not nearly over. It reminds me of pumpkin or pecan pie spices, but not like chai. It’s just a warm, cozy smell that I find very comforting. Since I don’t actually want anymore snow, I have been NOT asking for more “Let it Snow” and instead cracking a lot of jokes about the subtitle under the name: “Noggy by Nature” hilarious & well played, David’s Tea marketers!

Advent Calendar 2017, Day 1: Enjoyed it while I was drinking it, but can’t picture reaching for it. Was nice and cinnamony, soothing, a taste I would want in the evening, but with the caffeine, wouldn’t be able to drink. Taste was surprisingly weak, would use more tea leaves in future tastes.

1.25 tsp of teas, 1 “perfect spoon”

megbytheminute

I found it really weak too. Disappointing.

This tea is a Nope for me. I feel like the taste of cinnamon and cloves overpowered all the other ingredients in it. It is a green tea yet I can’t taste any of it. Sorry, but I’ll pass.

Day one; 2017 DavidsTea Advent Calendar

This is one way to get me restarted in writing tea notes. :D
3min/175*F, this tea is like a minty fruity tea. I know that it’s supposed to be a green tea, but there’s not really enough of actual tea present for me taste any tea, but either way I’m not going to increase the temperature incase it does scald the leaves. I am enjoying the mild mintiness, I go through phases with mint teas, but I do feel they are better suited for the summer than for the winter. I did do a semi rinse with some luke warm water to get whatever stevia off.
This tea is OK, I will probably mix it with some vanilla green tea to get more tea flavor and to add a touch of creaminess to it during the second steep. I don’t think I like it enough to go and buy more, but I’ll enjoy it while it’s on hand.

Green tea with quite a few additions, it’s probably 1/3 to 1/2 green tea. It’s quite pale and after brewing had a sheen to the surface of the tea, maybe from the candied bits of pineapple. The tea is sweetened with stevia. Unfortunately I think I’d like it better without that added sweetness and would prefer to add honey as needed.

brewed with 1.5 tsp and 8oz – the scale won’t recognize the measurement.
Tried as part of the Davids Tea 24 Days of Tea Advent calendar – Day 1
I’ll finish my sample but I’m unlikely to buy this one to keep on hand.

In ‘flavors’ here it lists peppermint – please note there is NO mint of any kind in this tea. I hate mint and it also irritates acid reflux and GERD.

Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML