Aloha Colada

Low
Vegan
Edit tea info Last updated by Roswell Strange

• “I’ve had this twice now….hot and cold and there is something weird in the taste that I’m not a fan of as a hot brew. I’ll probably use the rest of this as a cold steeped tea because I hard a hard...” Read full tasting note
  • “I bought the pop can tin of this despite never trying it because the packaging was just so cute. Probably a terrible plan but this didn’t have stevia and seemed like an alright mix of ingredients...” Read full tasting note
  • “Made myself a mug of this one last night, hot instead of cold brewed. I think I may prefer it hot? The flavour just seems richer and sweeter, so more of a candied pineapple note and more of a cream...” Read full tasting note

From DAVIDsTEA

Black tea, Apple, Candied pineapple (pineapple, sugar), Artificial (pineapple, coconut) flavouring, Coconut (coconut, sugar).

About DAVIDsTEA View company

I’ve had this twice now….hot and cold and there is something weird in the taste that I’m not a fan of as a hot brew. I’ll probably use the rest of this as a cold steeped tea because I hard a hard time getting over the taste hot. Cold it’s a lot more coconut where I’d prefer the pineapple to be the dominant note. But it’s a nice fruity, creamy cup.

VariaTEA

Considering it was designed to be cold brewed, I feel like its fair to just have it cold.

I bought the pop can tin of this despite never trying it because the packaging was just so cute. Probably a terrible plan but this didn’t have stevia and seemed like an alright mix of ingredients so I went for it. Drinking it now after 24 hours of cold brewing, I am thankful to report it’s quite nice. It’s not my favourite and if not for the tin, I likely wouldn’t have bought as much as I have but it should be easy enough to drink up what I have now.

I get a pineapple punch and aftertaste with coconut popping up in the middle of the sip with flavor and creaminess that’s stays on the tongue. It’s not lotion-y and doesn’t complete cover up the black tea base. It really is quite nice.

Nattie

I’m a sucker for cute packaging, haha.

Made myself a mug of this one last night, hot instead of cold brewed. I think I may prefer it hot? The flavour just seems richer and sweeter, so more of a candied pineapple note and more of a cream of coconut type of thick coconut flavour. Still has the backbone of the black tea, a hint of astringency and some malt though so you don’t lose that CTC base…