Sleepy Lychee

Fruit Herbal Blend
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Roswell Strange

From DAVIDsTEA

It’s time to upgrade your bedtime routine. This delicate & fruity gold blend is rooted in sweet lychee with a myriad of floral jasmine notes. If you’re familiar with jasmine, we think you’ll agree that the scent alone brings a sense of calm. We then mixed in delectable lime tree blossoms & relaxing lemongrass. Nighty night, tea fam.

What makes it great

This sleepy-time infusion features lime tree blossom, rose blossoms and aromatic & floral lychee.

Lime tree blossoms are loved for their relaxing properties.

Intoxicating aromas of sweet lychee & floral jasmine.

Apple (apple, citric acid), Lemongrass, Carrot, Bean peel, Candied pineapple (pineapple, sugar), Apple (apple, ascorbic acid, salt, citric acid), Sweet blackberry leaves, Natural (lychee, jasmine) flavouring, Lime tree blossoms, Rose petals, Marigold blossoms, Lychee.

Flavours of slightly sweet preserved lychee with a strong jasmine finish..

About DAVIDsTEA View company

(DavidsTea 160)

Doesn’t have chamomile, so I decided to go for it! This does taste kind of bland like a sleepytime tea, with some overtones of fruity-floral lychee. It’s perfectly drinkable, just not my style. Although, I am now yawning so maybe it’s doing something?

Sipdown 122-2021
Finished this off as a coldbrew with honey. The lychee scent is absolutely divine. The front of the sip is juicy, and tastes like biting into a fresh lychee. However, there is a really strong perfumey flavor at the end of the sip and in the aftertaste. The perfumey flavor is so distracting, it’s difficult to enjoy the fresh, juiciness.

Adventaggedon Day 15: Tea 1/8

Cold Brew!

Thank you to everyone who commented or reached out to wish me well. I still think my bite it wrong and I’m going to have to go back to the dentist to get it fixed, but I’m feeling much better overall today and aside from some mild discomfort while eating no pain today…

I was pumped to see this in my assortment since it’s one of my favourite teas to have come out this year. Or, at least, I think it was this year? To be honest 2020 and 2021 definitely kind of blur together at a certain point. It’s such a juicy and fresh tasting lychee though with a nice floral undertone. I love it chilled and so this cold brew was especially refreshing since my apartment is continuing to be a bit of a sauna – less so that yesterday though.

Evol Ving Ness

Good to hear that you are on the mend today, Ms. Strange. Hopefully, the fix will not be a big deal.

Also, heat. Yyeow! Montreal winters are bad enough without tropical heat inside.