Pumpkin Spice Black

Edit tea info Last updated by Jason
12 oz / 354 ml

1 Tasting Note View all

From English Tea Store

While pumpkins are mostly used to create Jack O Lanterns, they can also be used to concoct delicious soups, desserts, and dishes. Made using a blend of black teas and South African rooibos, this delicious tea is made using natural pumpkin flavoring and spicy notes of cinnamon. A tea that’s absolutely perfect when served hot with milk and sugar.

About English Tea Store View company

1 Tasting Note

Ok, So I’m not writing this review while drinking it. I drank this last night but didn’t write it up. As such, this is going to be short.

Basically, if this is supposed to be pumpkin spice… well, they missed pumpkin spice by a very long way. However, what it DOES taste like is caramel corn. You know, like that caramel crusted popcorn you get in the tins for Christmas. That is exactly what this managed to hit on the nose. I’m really not sure how you aim for pumpkin spice and hit caramel corn instead, but it’s a delicious tea. I love the sweetness and creaminess. It makes a great dessert tea.

Basically, it’s a pretty tasty tea… if you were looking for caramel corn and not pumpkin spice.

Flavors: Caramel, Cream, Sweet

12 OZ / 354 ML
Roswell Strange

It’s all good – I rarely write my tasting notes while drinking the tea. I sometimes keep jot notes about the tea in a journal if I reeaalllyy want to remember something about the tea, but other than that I keep a queue of tasting notes I need to write in an excel file on my laptop, and just delete them from the list after I’ve written them (relying on my memory for the note).