Raspberry Herbal

Fruit Herbal Blend
Apple, Hibiscus, Lemon Peel, Natural Flavours, Orange Peel, Peppermint, Raspberry, Raspberry Leaves, Rose Hips, Spearmint
Fruit Punch, Fruity, Hibiscus, Mint, Raspberry, Tangy, Tart, Rosehips
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Mastress Alita

From Harney & Sons

Our Raspberry Herbal tisane is a mixture of rosehips, hibiscus, orange peel and raspberry flavor that produces a bright, great-tasting tea. It looks especially tempting when brewed in a glass teapot and served at parties. Enjoy it hot or iced.

Ingredients: Rosehips, hibiscus, orange peel, raspberry flavor, apple pieces, lemon peel, spearmint, raspberry flakes, peppermint. Contains natural flavors.

About Harney & Sons View company

Having a cup of this iced. It’s significantly better this way, and I’ve stopped caring about the tartness. It’s soothing my throat after the coughing I’ve been doing. I still won’t be restocking but if I’m lucky I might sip this down in the next few days.

Of course a new box came in today after my tastes started going really off! My American Tea Room stuff is here, but I’m not going to dare trying anything else new until I’m over this.

Blleearrrgh! Way too artificial tasting for me. Reminded me of cheap sugary fizzy drinks without the sugar.

NICE herbal refreshment after returning from a martial arts immersion weekend, and about all I can take! First ingredient is hibiscus, but with no detectable hibiscus note, my guess is that it’s mostly for color. I can taste the rosehips (lovely), the citrus zest, and the mint notes. The cup has gotten cold as I’ve been catching up on the computer—and it’s also pleasant iced—but I think the raspberry was more discernible when it was still hot. I think I can also taste the apples. While this bag was saved with my usual one in, one on the side maneuver from a cup on the go, I would buy this tea, or attempt to blend it myself.

Wiseman Tea Co.

rose hips are always a good addition to tea in my opinion

Happy National Raspberry Cake Day! Today the prompt is to drink a raspberry tea.

I got a sample of this long ago from Tabby, who doesn’t like hibiscus teas. Cold brewed the whole sample in a liter of water overnight, and strained this morning. It’s been my water bottle companion on a hot summer day of attending Pride in my small, extremely Red/Conservative/Religious town. The Pride event was so nice and really helps to not feel so “alone” in a community like this one.

I drank my whole water bottle while out, and have now refilled it with the last of the pitcher to drink with the raspberry cupcake I brought back from the festival. The tea is cool and refreshing, with a tart hibiscus punch, some lingering raspberry flavor, and a cooling mint (I don’t normally like mint/hibiscus blends, but I’m actually really digging this one). My cupcake is sweet and fluffy with a creamy frosting and a jammy center, and it accompanies such a sweet treat well.

Thanks, Tabby!

Flavors: Fruit Punch, Fruity, Hibiscus, Mint, Raspberry, Tangy, Tart

Iced 8 min or more 4 tsp 32 OZ / 946 ML
Leafhopper

Happy Pride day! :) Your cupcake sounds really good.

mrmopar

You are never alone as you have all of us here if you ever need us.

A tea bag from ashmanra. Thank you!

I am quite surprised it is so underrated. Actually people really hate it. I don’t see it that bad! Maybe I am much more used to drink those hibi blends.

It was actually quite tasty for me. It was mostly hibiscus, that’s right, but I noticed quite lots of raspberries, fresh and ripe. It was bit tart, as I have expected, but rasperries were genuine for me. Haven’t noticed any artificial flavours.

I look into ingredients list now and there should be spearmint and peppermint but haven’t noticed them at all.

Overall decent tea. Certainly not one of the best, but I can imagine it offering it to others :), at least it got actual fruit notes.

Flavors: Raspberry, Tart

205 °F / 96 °C 5 min, 0 sec 300 OZ / 8872 ML
ashmanra

I am glad you enjoyed it!

After the hibiscus disappointment that was Organic Passion Plum, I’m a little hesitant to try this. It’s the same, finely ground style of herbal.

The water changes to a dark hibiscus magenta again. It shouts over all the other ingredients, even the raspberry. Overall, the flavor is tart and fruity and kind of reminds me of children’s cold medicine. I find myself missing the plum version’s cinnamon. This one just isn’t for me. And I usually love raspberry teas! I’ll probably make a big batch to drink as iced tea around the house just to use it up.

I think I’ll be going back to Teapigs herbals…

Flavors: Fruity, Hibiscus, Raspberry, Tangy, Tart

2 tsp 12 OZ / 354 ML

Another tea that I got for Christmas…

It’s not bad, though contemplating saving it for iced tea in the summer.

low 70’s, maybe high 60’s.

gross. i grabbed one of these in teabag form the other day when i was in chicago. Of all the teabags, this one was the worst. lol. This has a veyr artificial and floral sort of aroma, and brewed it’s just artificial and awful. I didn’t finish drinking it.

Cameron B.

Ick, I made the mistake of grabbing a bag of this one from a restaurant too. Hibiscus yuckiness. :(

I brought a couple of tea bags home from the brunch restaurant this morning (don’t tell!) and this was one of them. The dry tea bag smelled pleasant enough, tart raspberry with some mint notes. I brewed it for 5 minutes.

As soon as I smelled the brewed tea, I knew I was going to hate this. It smells and tastes like almost pure hibiscus and it’s extremely tart to the point of being unpleasant. I can also taste rosehips and a little mint. The raspberry is probably in there somewhere but I think it’s being masked by the hibiscus since they’re a bit similar in flavor. I drank this instead of dumping it, but I had to add an inordinate amount of sweetener for it to even be drinkable. Gross. >.<

Flavors: Hibiscus, Mint, Rosehips

TheTeaFairy

Their orange fruit tisane has exacly the same problem: hibiscus!

Cameron B.

EVIL OVERLORD OF SOURLAND!

I was looking for something full of flavor and without caffeine when I pulled this out of my cupboard today. This is definitely on the mark for “full of flavor”, though the flavor is more lemon-raspberry than just raspberry. Am wishing I drank this while it was hotter than it is now, even though I was really enjoying the fragrance while letting it cool. It reminds me of making fresh raspberry pie in the summer.