White Bellini

Green White Blend
Loose Leaf, Sachet
Medium
Organic
Edit tea info Last updated by Cameron B.

2 Images

• “This tastes pretty high quality. I taste the peach and also the base tea. They’re quite well balanced. I get a bit of a floral flavor, but it’s not too strong. This makes a nice cold drink.” Read full tasting note
  • “Adventaggedon Day 5: Tea 2/7 Weirdly I ended up with two peach flavoured white teas today which was a kind of crazy coincidence. This is something that’s been on my “to try” list from Kusmi for...” Read full tasting note

From Kusmi Tea

PEACH AND APRICOT FLAVORED WHITE TEA

Free-flowing white tea with peach and apricot!

The big day has arrived! Your dream brunch is within reach… As soon as you walk through the door, your eyes begin to shine. A truly extravagant feast awaits, with armchairs as enticing as the canapés at the buffet. And all topped off by opulent, bespoke interior design.

On your table, a pyramid of champagne glasses stands ready to welcome the star of the cocktail world: the White Bellini. Exquisite, it is packed with creamy fruits, juicy peach and velvety apricot, all backed by a white tea base, of course. This tea is the most delicate of them all, as only the youngest shoots are picked. The elixir is served like a waterfall as you indulge to your heart’s content. And quite right too – it’s so delicious!

You hope this moment never ends… And you’re in luck! The White Bellini is a cocktail you can enjoy as much as you want. Everything’s so much better when it lasts forever.

White Bellini is an organic, next-generation cocktail to make you feel peachy (with a hint of apricot!).

Organic tea also available in loose leaf (because it’s good for the planet) or in teabags for when you’re on the go.

Ingredients: White tea* (68%), green tea* (27%), natural peach and apricot flavor (5%) *Organically grown ingredients

About Kusmi Tea View company

Adventaggedon Day 5: Tea 2/7

Weirdly I ended up with two peach flavoured white teas today which was a kind of crazy coincidence. This is something that’s been on my “to try” list from Kusmi for quite a while though so I was super excited to see it!

I think it was actually my favourite tea of the day, and definitely my favourite tea that Kusmi has included in the advent so far! I tend to really enjoy Kusmi’s white tea blends a lot – their particular “style” of flavouring tea just works super well on white teas. In particular this was a very juicy and sweet peach/nectarine flavour combination that definitely felt worthy of the “bellini” name while still not being heavy/cloying and embracing those more delicate elements of the white tea.

It reminded me heavily of Sloane Tea’s Peaches and Cream white tea which is another favourite of mine – but juicier/brighter peach notes and no cream. Mmm! I think this will definitely be going on the wishlist for post adventaggedon tea orders, haha.

Kelmishka

Sounds delightful—adding it to my wishlist!