Black tea with sweet fruits, rose, sunflower and hibiscus, with a touch of bergamot to finish.
Earl Grey gets a French twist which is oh-so-fruity. A medium-bodied black tea base with pretty petals and notes of fruit that play with classic bergamot in an inspiring, bold and refined infusion.
• Sweet fruits, rose, sunflower and hibiscus, with a touch of bergamot to finish and leave you feeling a little fancy.
• This tea is sealed fresh inside a compostable plastic bag packed into a colourful recyclable cardboard box. Store in a cool, dry place.
• Sip as an afternoon tea pick-me-up or perfect as your morning tea ritual, this flavoured tea hit is perfect as a hot tea or a relaxing iced tea.
• Brew for 2-3 minutes using freshly boiled water. Best drunk without milk due to the delicate floral flavours and light black tea base. A little slice of lemon will add a zesty finish and complement the heady, floral aroma.
• From fruits to spices, tea leaves to herb bushes, 100% of our tea is sustainably sourced.
Ingredients: Black tea, hibiscus, natural and artificial bergamot flavouring (2%), rose petals, sunflower petals, natural and artificial flavouring, mallow flowers