Turmeric Superfood Latte Blend

Bulk, Loose Leaf
Organic
Edit tea info Last updated by Roswell Strange

From Turmeric Teas

Try our NEW delicious and warming latte blend packed with superfoods to keep you healthy all season long.

100g of latte blend per bag
One bag makes approximately 40 cups!

Ingredients:

Organic ginger, organic turmeric, organic cinnamon, organic ashwagandha & organic black pepper.

Directions:

1. Whisk 1 tsp of the latte blend into 1/4 cup hot water

2. Add 3/4 cup hot milk of your choice

3. Mix thoroughly & enjoy!

Optional: add a dash of honey to sweeten your latte

About Turmeric Teas View company

I threw some of this into a mango smoothie the other day. With vanilla yogurt (it was all I had at the time) and some peppermint matcha. Oh and a ton of ice. It turned out really nicely!! Not overly sweet, which is what I wanted to avoid. The mint made it super refreshing and balanced out the other spices perfectly. Now, my peppermint matcha is pretty old so the potency is kinda meh. But it was super strong when I first bought it.
Anyhow. I’ll totally try this combo again if I can!
I’m not so big on this one as a straight up tea, which I kinda expected. Definitely needs a latte style treatment. Normally with chai I don’t bother heating up the milk because I prefer the spice balance when I just add some dairy milk. But this one? it’s kinda bitter with just a few dashes of milk. And I found the same with almond milk as well. So next up, I’ll see if I can do it up cooked in a big pot-o-milk.

Also! I added some to soup. That was really good. But I’ve made three or four soups in the last few weeks and I can’t recall which. Woops.

Lexie Aleah

Mango with Peppermint? Interesting combination. Glad it worked out I’d be fearful to pair those two together.

Indigobloom

Ah sorry I thought I replied to this! yeah I wasn’t sure at first. But something told me it’d go well and I’m still not sure what exactly haha

Made this one up as a latte!

This was a lot more spicy tasting in straight milk than it came across in eggnog so I actually ended up diluting my latte a third of the way through with a lot more milk as well as sweetening it with some honey just to cut down on the intensity of the turmeric/ginger/cinnamon notes, and after I did that it was a lot more enjoyable. Before hand it was just a little too intense for my delicate white girl taste buds.

The main thing in this that I’m not really into is the taste of the black pepper though; I get it’s in there to sort of ‘activate’ the turmeric’s wellness benefits or whatever but the taste of it just distracting for me. It ALWAYS pulls me out of the cup. Plus, it does a weird textural/mouthfeel thing that gives the softest bit of “grit” to the cup and I’m just not having it…

But otherwise this is a nice, warming latte.