Organic
Edit tea info Last updated by Sil

• “Finished this one up today/yesterday? one of those days. Seriously overwhelmed these days but happy and healthy, so no complaints there. Sad to see this one go – i’d drink it again for sure since...” Read full tasting note
  • “I made an extra large cup of this for me, and one for a friend at work. Holy teamus half the package is gone! It felt like there was a normal amount but I need to see what the package says because...” Read full tasting note

From Turmeric Teas

A flavourful blend of assam tea with cinnamon, ginger, turmeric root, cardamom, and black and pink pepper corns to help energize your day.

Ingredients: Organic assam tea, Organic cinnamon, Organic ginger, Organic turmeric root, Organic cardamom, and Organic black and pink pepper corns.

About Turmeric Teas View company

Finished this one up today/yesterday? one of those days. Seriously overwhelmed these days but happy and healthy, so no complaints there. Sad to see this one go – i’d drink it again for sure since it’s a tasty sort of chai and the additional of turmeric made it a little different than your usual fare.

I made an extra large cup of this for me, and one for a friend at work. Holy teamus half the package is gone! It felt like there was a normal amount but I need to see what the package says because it occurred to me after I’d put it away and we were off to host an event.
The tea was good though. A bit oddly sweet, it took some getting used to, but once I did? oh yes I was craving more. Not for the taste…but the euphoric ride! eesh. I was in a happy place. To be honest, I was in a work zone, since I had a bunch to do and not much time. So yeah. A better review next time.
Also. My coworker, who was fighting a cold finished it in maybe 15 min. He says it was good!!

Evol Ving Ness

Sorry that I missed that counter at the tea festival. It was always crowded. But euphoric ride! Sounds heavenly.

Indigobloom

They seemed to do really well! I couldn’t get in at all on Saturday. Only because I was around all day both days was I able to find a quiet moment to slip in! I’ll save some for you to try :)