2007 Yang Qing Hao "Jin Cha" Mushroom

Edit tea info Last updated by Tealluminati
Boiling 4 g 2 oz / 60 ml

2 Images

1 Tasting Note View all

• “Overall this tea is pretty good. There were no real noticeable storage tastes, certainly no wet storage taste. There were some initial notes that you could describe as tobacco, leather, etc. There...” Read full tasting note

From Yang Qing Hao

Product description not available yet.

About Yang Qing Hao View company

1 Tasting Note

Overall this tea is pretty good. There were no real noticeable storage tastes, certainly no wet storage taste. There were some initial notes that you could describe as tobacco, leather, etc. There was a fair amount of bitterness to this tea, but it was not what I would call an abiding bitterness. It developed into something you might call sweet. What was disappointing about this tea was it’s lack of qi. There was some qi to this but not much, not the massive qi I got off of some of the other Yangqinghao teas. It did evolve into something nice. It had a strong aftertaste, somewhat bitter.

I brewed this tea fourteen times in a 60ml gaiwan with 4.6g leaf and boiling water. I gave it a 10 second rinse and a 10 minute rest. I steeped it for 5 sec, 5 sec, 7 sec, 10 sec, 15 sec, 20 sec, 25 sec, 30 sec, 45 sec, 1 min, 1.5 min, 2 min, 2.5 min, and 3 min. The tea was not done. I may save it for later.

Flavors: Bitter, Leather, Sweet, Tobacco