Mmmmmmmmmm!

My order from Life in Teacup just got here yesterday and overwhelmed me with the shiny foil-wrapped temptations waiting within! I feel like a really need to find some time to sit down and thoroughly taste everything. Today I don’t have that time, but I do have a whole fresh pile of this lovely tea which I already know I love. Mmm, smoky and delicious.

Angrboda

I am SO curious about this one and I just discovered a lovely shipping flat rate to Europe. Veeeeeery interesting.

Cait

It is wonderfully tasty! I think I could send you a bit, if you like….

Angrboda

If you don’t mind shipping to Europe, I’d like that. Take a look at my cupboard and see if there’s anything you’d like in return. :) There are a couple of things that I don’t have enough of to share, but it doesn’t hurt to ask. :)

Cait

I’d love to try some pu-erh, if you have some to send! Everyone keeps talking about it and I have no idea where to start….

Angrboda

No problem. :) I don’t have vast amounts at the moment, but I can definitely put something together for you.

Comments

Angrboda

Cait

It is wonderfully tasty! I think I could send you a bit, if you like….

I like tea!

Since joining Steepster, it’s become apparent that this statement desperately needs further refinement.

United States