Finished off my small 25g bag of this. I was hoping to enjoy this (because its kind of cheap), but it just didn’t work out. It’s like meeting someone who looks attractive, and you both probably share the same interests, but then they open their mouth and say something incredibly stupid/insulting. :( I want to like you but I just can’t!

I probably won’t be buying any regular pouches of green tea for a while, and just work with samples until I find something enjoyable. Most of the time when I taste unflavoured teas they have at least one quality I like, but with these last green teas I’ve tried they just leave me feeling disappointed.