When I’m confronted with one of those generic tea stands in an airport, tim hortons or cafe, I will always get some sort of peppermint/mint tea. I know it will be good. I know it will be refreshing, dependable mint!

It’s a Canadian holiday today, and I work in the US department so I am at work. Like all Canadian holidays. Anyways, I needed something to wake me up. I finished my McDonalds iced coffee (bad I know :( ) so this was great because mint wakes me up with no need for caffiene!

I find the green tea prominent in my cup this morning. Maybe it was the steep time or water temp but it’s definitely there. I like a little cream in my mint teas, but this one is good ol’ quality Stash so it’s just fine without. The green tea is what makes me not even want cream I think.

So there we have it! a nice mint tea for the rest of us.

Jenn

Not cool! When in Canada, do like the Canadians. Poor form US department!

DaisyChubb

Agreed! Granted, we work very closely with Denver and make up a large team here. So if we don’t work, nothing gets done and people lose money (I work in insurance) But still! No buses on a Can. stat, nothing is open for food, the cafeteria in our building is closed. Yeah. No fun. All my friends say it must be illegal and against labor laws but I assure them that it’s just as legal as the Tim Horton’s workers that make their coffee on a Can. stat lol

Comments

Jenn

Not cool! When in Canada, do like the Canadians. Poor form US department!

DaisyChubb

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy