drank Mojito Marmalade by Tea Forte

Oof! It was tasty!

My first of the sampler pack to try :D Man I was so excited when I got this in the mail yesterday.

First of all, I need to curb my excitement and only drink these in the afternoon. The no-caffiene thing in the morning hit me kind of hard haha – lucky I chose this kind of tea.

The tangy citrus helped wake me up! :D
It really has a jammy taste to it, a “thick” texture too.
The spearmint is just right, didn’t overpower the marmalade taste for me. What it really did was make me crave this gooey mess all over a hot buttered english muffin.