drank Cafe Latte by Utopia Tea

mm this tea is really hitting the spot this morning.
My Utopia tea order arrived a few days ago, so exciting! It’s my first online tea order that wasn’t 52teas. I took advantage of the special and got an extra ounce, and boy am I glad.
At 7 bucks for 5 ounces, the price was right for this delicious blend.
Also, I found my cupboard is full of dessert tea, which I love, but I needed some.. not-sweet teas for the morning or I was going to go crazy!

I have to say that I’m more of a China Black fan (recently discovered this haha), but this tea is so smooth I don’t care. We’re having a pot this morning – it’s a great coffee substitute – the coffee beans add this lingering taste that isn’t bad-breath like after coffee. It’s just pleasant and oh so smooth. Not the least bit bitter. LOVE!

32 ounce teapot, 4 perfect teaspoons, 3 minutes
(so glad to finally have a large amount of tea so I don’t feel bad using my teapot!)

Boiling