drank Coconut Oolong by Zen Tea

This tea makes me happy! I like coconut very much and I have become quite fond of oolongs so the combination is great for me. The coconut flavoring seems quite authentic (i.e., not at all artificial)in my opinion. The oolong leaves open nicely on the first steep and unfurl completely through the 2nd. I’ve not tried for three because I would not want a flavor any weaker than that resulting from the 2nd infusion. This will be a staple in my tea cupboard – I’ve already reordered.

For me, tea is magical with its ability to transform by bringing one back to center and inspiring both peace and contentment.

Reformed coffee drinker. Switched to tea as part of my goal to work on living a healthier, more balanced life — haven’t looked back since. Surprised to learn what a passion I have developed for all things tea related.

I enjoy most tea types but I cannot handle jasmine or other florals and I’m not particularly fond of bergamot. Started with flavored teas but moved quickly into unflavored blacks and puerhs. Now most of my purchases are puerh cakes for aging. My cold brews for iced tea tend to be a fruity green, white or rooibos but every once in awhile I’ll chill an oolong or puerh.

I no longer assign numerical ratings to teas because our enjoyment of tea is very subjective. Reactions to a particular tea vary from person to person and within the same person across different tasting sessions. My tea notes are now simply comments reflecting my impression at that specific point in time. They are useful to me and if they happen to be helpful to someone else that is good.

North Carolina