I got this as a sample with my Della Terra order and drank it last night with a couple of Pepperidge Farm Ginger Men on the side :) Such a treat! It taste very much like a gingerale flavor. It’s not super spicy like other ginger teas I’ve tried. It’s a very sweet, cozy kind of flavor and I love that it’s a rooibus tea and I can drink it at night!

I will probably order the 2oz bag on Black Friday because I love to keep teas on hand for upset stomachs and what better than a gingerale flavor rooibus tea for that? I recommend it

Born and raised in Connecticut, went to college in Vermont, and moved back to work after a year of service.

I love sweet, decadent, desserty teas the most but I also appreciate a strong refreshing cup of green or white tea. I recently started a matcha smoothie morning, sometimes mate or black tea, then black tea and rooibos throughout the day, and whatever my little heart desires most when I get home from work!

I’m obsessed with Della Terra, DAVIDs, and 52teas because they have the best dessert teas but also have a selection of some more straight things too. Recently tried Simpson and Vail and LOVE them too!!

I don’t have a rating system, I just kind of guess. I think I should make a rating system…

85-100 I want this in my cupboard always
75-85 I like it but I’m not rushing out to buy more immediately
60-75 Probably not going to want more than the sample
40-60 I don’t like this tea, I wouldn’t recommend it, and I won’t drink it again
0-40 This wasn’t even worth the sip.

Ok let’s try that for a bit now.

Vermont